The Royal Awakening: Prepare for Battle!

NTaW

It may have been a mistake but I advised him to do neither of those things ever again. Tactics that rely on your enemy making poor choices are poor tactics. (Of course, scarabs that go un-killed are scarabs that are scoring points or detonating themselves for mortal wounds.)

Fantastic work has been done for this event. Very inspiring.

I finished a CCB the other day, but completely forgot to vow him lol.

Oh well. This event was a great motivator and I look forwards to the next one.

I did the same thin with a Hexmark, even took before pictures, but I had to get it painted for a game so I was in too much of a hurry to get it done to remember to vow it.

Also been a massive motivator to get stuff done too.

DPL congrats on avoiding shiny model syndrome! My Praetorians took two games to find their groove lol.

I know, right? These immortals had been built and mostly greenstuffed for a year. It was time they got painted.

And my opponent knows next time to remove the reanimator (and maybe don’t dump and entire turn of a knight’s shooting into three scarabs just to clear an objective)

Lol fantastic targetting choice
Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Thanks again for this event, it motivated me to paint more these past few months than I have in the past 20 years! I still have no idea when I'll get to play, but I'm currently painting the Immortals and Cryptothralls I need to have my 1000 pts list fully painted for my next game (still haven't received my new bases but those already have the correct one).

Next will be my overlord conversion for the Tohakh dynasty, with its gravitational beam emitter (relic arrow)!

Edited by Miek

Thank you for organizing this!

Without it, my Indomitus Necrons would still sit unpainted on my shelf...

I did find a mistake in my tally however- I did indeed finish these Wraiths, and proof pictures can be found on page 9 of this thread.

I also painted one additional warrior, but I am not sure if you want to include him or not. :p