Supreme Command Detachment/Battalion?

Got a game next weekend and using khorne demons with khorne marines.  Going to bring Angrath (forgeworld king of bloodthirsters) and decided to make him my warlord.  If I put it in the supreme command detachment it costs 0 command points and +3 cp for a battalion in my army.

When I wrote up this army list angrath was part of my battalion as an HQ.  Supreme command would take him out of my battalion and put him in his own detachment....right? So what i'm thinking is the +3 command points would take the place of the +3 cp for battalion including warlord.

I think that's right that I would only gain the +3 for supreme cmmnd and not +6 for sup. cmnd and warlord being in my battalion, because supreme is its own detachment

Thought I'd post this question and see what everyone thinks.  I'm pretty sure I'm right, but I would gladly welcome someone telling me I'm wrong and I get +6 command points

uuuuuuughh! Palm slap to the forehead! Your right he doesn't. But I am right about the command point thing aren't I? Because taking an HQ from a battalion to make him supreme command means he"s no longer part of the battalion (no refund of 3 cp for warlord being in battalion). But you would get 3 for suprm cmnd and pay 3 for the battln he came out of

An'ggrath the Unbound is a Lord of War, so you would have to use a Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment -3 CP (does not get refunded if he is warlord).

So make one of your HQs in Battalion the Warlord, which will refund the Battalion at least leaving you with 9CP if you're playing Strike-Force.