Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fixing Lucius

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

dice4thedicegod

dice4thedicegod

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,209 posts
Having str+1 on his sword will help a lot but he doesn’t actually have that yet, right? We will need the codex to drop?

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,381 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Could give him some kind of parry rule like in 2nd ed, force opponent to re roll a dice of your choice or something along those lines? He should have a weakness for being punched in the nose though. :lol: 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,772 posts

Could give him some kind of parry rule like in 2nd ed, force opponent to re roll a dice of your choice or something along those lines? He should have a weakness for being punched in the nose though. laugh.png

The fun & fluffy part is that if they give him "Parry: enemy attacks are -1 to hit in melee", he'll still be just as vulnerable to powerfists as he was before due to the capped negative modifiers in 9th!

• Slave to Darkness likes this

As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
gallery_29004_6198_5619.pngUUPlRKI.pnggallery_48988_15465_7428.pnggallery_48988_15465_9161.png

Angel of Death

Angel of Death

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 173 posts
  • Faction: Daemons, Chaos, Drukhari

I have that model, haha. I bought it just because it looked cool. But its no surprise that he sucks because I'd never ever heard anyone play it before and I've seen almost every HQ in the game, even from armies I don't play. What a failed model.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users