Terminators have 3 wounds now!

Triszin

Will the forthcoming Veteran Intercessors also be 3W I wonder?

I wouldn't think so, i think the 3 is more indicative for the TDA. Im also curious though how they are going to be handled though.

Edited by PeteySödes
coffee-less posting

Wolf guard baby....going to be insane.

You're all welcome, I suspect this is because i finally caved and started primaris. :D

And me making primaris terminators

Coincidence!!

I think not!!!!

Will the forthcoming Veteran Intercessors also be 3W I wonder?

I wouldn't think so, i think the 3 is more indicative for the TDA. Im also curious though how they are going to be handled though.

Bladeguard are Primaris veterans that have 3W, and are not in TDA, so I’d wager that there is a very decent chance that the new Veteran Intercessor unit members do actually come with 3W base.

Its looking like there are more changes. Basically any veteran type marine is getting an extra wound. The long war podcast showed the new command squad data sheet from the box and stuff from the new starter sets.

The vet sgt is 2 wounds, captain 5, company champion and ancient 4 wounds. Also it showed normal bolter range @30 "

I wonder if the CP upgrade to veteran intercessors will be a thing after the new codex

Considering our lore, I wonder if long fangs will get the wound boost, considering unlike the other chapters, ours are also "veterans". It would be a little odd if only wolf guard keyworded units/models get the extra wound.

Edited by Gherrick

Considering our lore, I wonder if long fangs will get the wound boost, considering unlike the other chapters, ours are also "veterans". It would be a little odd if only wolf guard keyworded units/models get the extra wound.

Yo!! boy!!

"Wrong, Do it again!"

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you

have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

"You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

You've got the Script.

Stay whithin it, 

Comply!!!

:unsure.: :unsure.: :unsure.: