Titanicus Listbuilder app

Syrakul

Hi, just been having a play with the app.... BUG...

Thanks again!

Edited quote to keep it short and also please read my last comment about it too but another question is what browser/enviroment are you accessing the site in? Thanks!

Hi, it seems to have reset itself, so not getting the same issues. I guess because I’ve started a new session? I’m using an iPhone 6s with the most recent iOS update installed.

Still can’t figure out how to rename a Titan, however, and don’t seem to be able to delete just one Titan from a maniple. It’s all of them or none of them. Plus, if I want to add a second Axiom maniple it comes prepopulated like the previous one.

In answer to your question, I am indeed selecting Legio, then maniple. It seems to be the only way to select a maniple anyway, right?

In order to avoid boring other people on the board, happy to take this to private messages if that’s easier? Though I guess it would be good to hear if others are having the same issue, or whether it’s operator error!

Edited by General Zodd

The big red delete button on each titan box (top right near its points) doesn't appear or doesn't work when you click it? How about clicking on where it says 'Reaver' etc, you dont see a textbox replace the name for text input?

If you used the app in the past and bow returning it could be the infuriating ioS safari cache settings, holding old code and styles, have to goto settings in ios then safari then cash and clear that possibly

Edited by Syrakul

Are on my website? I don't have a command terminal view.

Mine has grey and yellow dropdowns where you select the titan you want to add and click add titan, then that has further dropdowns to change its weaponry. My app is just the website located at www.ReactorCount.com with the black/yellow RC logo

No delete button visible, only the big one for the whole maniple when I swipe left. When I click on anything in the army list view it takes me to the command terminal view for that Titan. No option to rename.

If you are on my app i dont feel like you are actually adding titans, maybe you are refering to the listing of required and optional titans on the left. those are just indicating what is added, not the titans themselves. Currently all new maniples have nothing listed; you need to use the Add titan dropdown/button in the middle-top of maniple box to add actual titans.

So, this is embarrassing... I’ve been using someone else’s app... Sorry! They also added the maniple functionality at about the same time you did, which is what confused me... Ignore everything I’ve said, and I apologise if you’ve done any testing as a result!

Do you have an app version as well then? I’d prefer that to a web-based one.