Weapons Whose Damage Can Not Be Ignored

In the latest update to the core book FAQ, a new ruling was added to the bottom of the Rare Rules section that explains how weapons who's damage can not be ignored interact with abilities that enforce a maximum damage cap per phase/turn/round. Now, setting aside my wild speculation on how this might be future proofing balance issues for Greater Daemons and Knights, does anyone know off hand which weapons currently in the game can not have their damage ignored? I'm fairly familiar with a good chunk of factions, and nothing immediately sprung to mind, but I don't know the ins and outs of every army.

Nah. I imagine it's going to be the same as normal weapon attacks. You hit, wound, they save, but if they fail the save they can't apply any FNP, damage halving/reducing abilities, or damage caps. Perhaps it also won't allow a save, but I'm less sure about that.

If I had to guess further where we might see these come up, maybe Abaddon's sword, Skarbrand, etc. Possibly even Macro weapons.

Ok, given the fact that this appears to be future proofing, and there are (at least not currently) any examples of this in the game (which effectively answers the OPs question), I think this is done.

Further off-topic discussion will result in this thread being locked.