Most powerful non-Astartes humans (fluff)

Indefragable

Pretty sure the most powerful human in the galaxy is Ephrael Stern by those qualifiers, as she's powered by faith instead of psychic powers and is fully capable of turning warbands of chaos marines into crumpled tin cans of power armor.

SoS are physically unaugmented women capable of beating Astartes in 1v1 bladework.

I don't know how (Astartes are supposed to be much faster than elite mortal troops)...but it happens in the Watchers of the Throne series.

I believe SoS leaders like Krole take rejuvenat...but apart from enhanced longevity, nothing is mentioned of them having their muscle strength, speed, or durability enhanced to transhuman levels (like, say, Imperial Assassins).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall from Watchers that SoS power armour is highly advanced. So that might help?

Lucifer Blacks are also very formidable for elite mortal troops, and one managed to land a blow on (probably) Sheed Ranko masquerading as Alpharius.

I recall Eisenhorn could also exchange blows with a CSM. May have been because his sword had a life of its own. Someone please clarify. Memory hazy.

SoS are physically unaugmented women capable of beating Astartes in 1v1 bladework.

I don't know how (Astartes are supposed to be much faster than elite mortal troops)...but it happens in the Watchers of the Throne series.

I believe SoS leaders like Krole take rejuvenat...but apart from enhanced longevity, nothing is mentioned of them having their muscle strength, speed, or durability enhanced to transhuman levels (like, say, Imperial Assassins).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall from Watchers that SoS power armour is highly advanced. So that might help?

Lucifer Blacks are also very formidable for elite mortal troops, and one managed to land a blow on (probably) Sheed Ranko masquerading as Alpharius.

I recall Eisenhorn could also exchange blows with a CSM. May have been because his sword had a life of its own. Someone please clarify. Memory hazy.

I mention it slightly in my post above about them, but SoS vratine plate enhances their reflexes and doesn't restrict their movement at all. It's described in Inferno as an extremely advanced tech blend of elements of powered armour, and Selenite Lunar Void-mail.

The sisters themselves are unaugmented, beyond heavy brainwashing and chemical modification. So the assumption is that they're almost purely peak-human, then further enhanced to emphasise skill and speed.

Edited by Darkwrath121

Most of the "most powerful non-astartes humans" are likely to be psykers by nature, if we speak of sheer "potential".

One of such example come from the novel, "The Devastation of Baal", and is the Master of the Astropaths of the Blood Angels chapter, Jerron Leeter

"Leeter was another exceptional example of his type. He had survived the soul binding with his senses intact. Virtually every other astropath Dante had encountered in his long life had been blind, their eyes burned out by their communion with the Emperor, while some had no earthly senses remaining to them at all. This singular characteristic was the mark of Leeter’s power and Leeter’s will, as much as it was of the infinite grace of the Emperor. That such a prized operative as Leeter had been assigned to the Blood Angels was a token of how highly the Chapter was regarded by the Adeptus Astra Telepathica. Leeter’s second sight was as extraordinary as his first. He could commune across space with the Librarians of the Chapter, bypassing his fellow astropaths. He could pierce the most terrible of veils, catch the most degraded teleprayer on the treacherous currents of the empyrean."

To add to this quote, Jerron Leeter was also able, despite the opening of the great rift, to send a clear message asking for help to Terra, though such action was to be his last.

If fluff is right, ain´t all SoS blanks, that could harm anyone trying to match them in someway, right?

Not so much harm as cause significant discomfort that, in some cases, can be just as incapacitating as physical injuries. At the very least, baseline humans find them repellent and unlikable. 

Sos null field, in saturnine also slowed down astartes. She killed many astartes.

Some hard a hard time even being aware of her.

Normal human enemies couldn't perceive of her at all most of the time.

So sis aren't baseline, as it's essentially a ghost just murdering people