Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Flesh Tearers - The Sons Of Seth - viewasjack

Primaris Flesh Tearers Indomitus Crusade Space Marines Adeptus Astartes

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,482 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

I don't know how I've missed this, but that is some crisp painting, good sir! Very nice work, and the colour of the Gal Vorbak red fits Flesh Tearers quite well!

Even though technically FT would be the worn-down, chipped armour stained with blood kind of guys :D

Anything else in the pipe?

• viewasjack likes this

viewasjack

viewasjack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 167 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Fists & Flesh Tearers

I don't know how I've missed this, but that is some crisp painting, good sir! Very nice work, and the colour of the Gal Vorbak red fits Flesh Tearers quite well!

Even though technically FT would be the worn-down, chipped armour stained with blood kind of guys biggrin.png

Anything else in the pipe?

Cheers dude! I feel you about the clean armour, but I'm petrified to go back and add weathering/battle damage once I've finished all the highlights in case I screw it up. I need to practice it but whatever hobby time I get I just want to get as much painted as possible. I'll get around to it eventually!

More Assault Intercessors in the pipeline, halfway through highlights now so should be up in the next few days hopefully. Thanks for checking my stuff out!

• SnorriSnorrison likes this

gallery_45765_12339_49118.png 49208293978_064e846335_o.png

Instagram - viewasjack

Crimson Fists 4th Company - "The Crimson Lancers" - WIP

Flesh Tearers Spearhead Force - WIP

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,482 posts

Sounds great, really looking forward to it!

viewasjack

viewasjack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 167 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Fists & Flesh Tearers

Next squad finished up!

Two are lacking squad designations on their knee pads, as they’re going to be the start of my veteran intercessor squad. I noticed the new assault intercessor kit doesn’t have the Indomitus Crusade sigil on the vambrace, so I want my veterans to be all crusade veterans and the normal squads to be a mixture of vets and more recent recruits. Will fill out my basic squads with the new kit, should help with pose variety too, mixing and matches the bodies and arms from the two kits.

50500083718_fe08fc6c0c_b.jpg

Currently building some incursors which seem like awesome models now I'm actually hands-on with them, and I've got some of the series 2 space marine hero terminators up for painting next, primed and ready for base coats.

All converted to have chainfists, because what true Flesh Tearer would opt for something without chain in the name?

Thanks all!

• Alcyon, ixzion, SnorriSnorrison and 4 others like this

gallery_45765_12339_49118.png 49208293978_064e846335_o.png

Instagram - viewasjack

Crimson Fists 4th Company - "The Crimson Lancers" - WIP

Flesh Tearers Spearhead Force - WIP

BadgersinHills

BadgersinHills

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 760 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords.

Lovely work! Edge highlights are wonderful. 

• viewasjack likes this

Maybe you could model TWC-sized "were-templars" who's inner Templar took over in the fury of battle transforming them into a giant half man - half templar?

gallery_62972_14467_9630.jpg. gallery_48988_16228_1694.png  sml_gallery_48988_16308_6255.png

My Works in Progress

Brother Dallo

Brother Dallo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,627 posts
  • Faction: Angels Encarmine
Those are some beautiful models.

Keep up the good work.

Dallo
  • viewasjack likes this

ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03B_Custos_Fidei.jpg 

So yeah, long story short.

Dallo <- Blame that guy.

Obscura, on 08 Mar 2016 

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,482 posts
Still loving it!
  • viewasjack likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Primaris, Flesh Tearers, Indomitus Crusade, Space Marines, Adeptus Astartes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users