Inquisition Vehicles?

Okay, bit of a preamble before I get to the question:

I tried building a few Inquisitorial Crusades today; Crusade is AMAZING for the Inquisition because everyone is a character, which means everyone can get a warlord trait. Now if you use a squad of acolytes rather than a single model, then they don't have character status.

The issue is that it's really hard to get to even 25 PL with pure Inquisition, and with the limit of a single detachment in Combat Patrol scale, you can't pull in support from other factions. Being able to ride everyone else's vehicles doesn't help if you want an Inquisitorial detachment in a game where you're only allowed to take one detachment.

So, I know that in days gone by, many pure Inquisition folks used land raiders, because Forgeworld had an Inquisitorial Land Raider in the FW indexes, but as I understand it, they are now obsolete.

So is it still legal to take Land Raiders in a pure Inquisition force? Are there other vehicles that the Inquisition can take?

Try talking to your opponents, tbh i wouldnt object to you just taking regular Imperial transports in an inquisition detachment, assuming you are playing with a regular group ofc but i think one of the advantages of narrative play is you can relax on some of the more arbitrary restrictions.