Did we overlook a returned unit?

Fang_Guard23

I recalled that the leaked photo's were of a space marine command squad, after going through extensive searches, I found that the Command Squad hadn't been used since 5th edition. It could simply be that the box contains models for individual units, but a lot of stuff seems possible now.

I recalled that the leaked photo's were of a space marine command squad, after going through extensive searches, I found that the Command Squad hadn't been used since 5th edition. It could simply be that the box contains models for individual units, but a lot of stuff seems possible now.

What exactly are you saying you've seen? Leaked photo of a command squad? In what context? A snapshot from the codex?

Command squad kits have been for sale all this time, they're still on sale this very moment, even though you don't field them as such. 

It’s just a remnant of the old days when a command squad was a 5 man squad with options to upgrade included in the set. Now days they are company veterans and separate characters still. Nothing on the leaked contents page to suggest a command squad returning I’m afraid

Aren't they just called company veterans now?

I thought so too, but the squad has a captain, a company ancient, an apothecary, a vet and vet sgt. 

Isn't it just this box that's been available forever?

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marine-Command-Squad

• 2 weeks later...