Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Way in 9th with Grey Knights

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Silver-Fox

Silver-Fox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 54 posts

I could get in 2 Rounds of 1k games against the new black templars. But oh boy we schred Marines. I did shoot those Marines and Redemtors to bits, it was not funny. The small board was not helping him because i got first turn in both games.

I did learn, that it is quite hard to get the empiric emplification in range and cast it on a 7. The other thing i learned is, that out NDK's are insane shooting platforms with a techmarine buff.

I did play around with battlescribe. I had three List ideas, one with a big terminator blob(but wow they are expensive), then a big unit of purifiers(double flame with a pseudo devastor squad) or the 5th NDK.  In the end it was the 5th NDK because i can sacrefice one(the one without the CC Weapon) as a distraction Carnifex and i get 2 squads of Servitors in.

I like the Rapier Inceptors because I can use their psycic power to shoot and keep them safe or play the mission OR buff them with the rapier +1Attk and go ham. The Swordbearers I'm a bit unsure but the potential is there. I would like to play the Blades of victory for the double scouting NDK's, that seems to be fun. But here is the List(I dont have Relics or WL-traits yet):

Patrol Detachment - Swordbearers

Brotherhood Techmarine, Gate of Infinity, Fortelling of Locus @ 110

GMNDK, N-Greatsword, hvy. Psycannon, galting Psilencer, Empyric Amplification, Vortex of Doom, @220

Gem of Inoktu (this is for a critical Amplf., rather than the Gate on the Techmarine)

5 Strike Marines, 4xHalberds 1x Psilencer  @110

4 Servitors @30

4 Servitors @30

NDK, N-Greatsword, hvy. Psycannon, gatling Psilencer @175

NDK, N-Greatsword, hvy. Psycannon, gatling Psilencer @175

Patrol Detachment - Rapiers (-2CP)

GMNDK, N-Demon Greathammer, hvy. Psycannon, galting Psilencer, Empyric Amplification, Vortex of Doom, @220

Servant of the Throne

Supreme Grandmaster Lord Kaldo Draigo @ 180

Gate of Infinity, Sanctuary, Vortex of Doom

5 Strike Marines, 1x Sword, 3x Halberd, 1x Psilencer @110

10 Interceptor, 10x Halberds @240

10 Interceptor, 10x Halberds @240

NDK, 2x Fists, hvy. Psycannon, gatling Psilencer @160

= 2000 Points

Maybe I can manage to play a big game this or next week. And I still need to finish my last NDK because i ran out of bits on the 4th one on my GK Weapos. So I need to get creative.

• Prot and Archadeus like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users