I'm looking at making minor tweaks to my Abaddon based list based on the additional wounds on marines. Black Legion specific, does this change much for you?
- CSM troops with AP-1 Chainswords, 2 wounds a piece. Does this mean marines as troops will be a thing?
- 12" flamers/Heavy Flamers. Perhaps we see a few more now?
- 2 Wound Havocs might be my favourite on paper.
- 3 Wound Terminators is a close second. Would it be worth looking at powerswords now?
- Speaking of... Powerswords, would Chosen look a little more attractive now? Better weapon choices, with 2 wounds a piece. Would you look at these now?
- Do Bikes get a 3rd wound?
- Do you think this shifts the meta away from Daemon Engines, perhaps back to infantry?
- Warp Talons/Raptors: Will the recent point hikes make more sense now with additional wounds?
These are just generic questions we might start on. But the bigger question (for me at least) pertaining to Black Legion is I'm very curious to see if the shift of survivability towards Infantry might be a good look for Black Legion army lists.