Unit Review Idea

Jarl Caldersson

Other forums have done the same and it has struck interesting discussions and educational points. How do you Lords of Pestilence feel about us starting our own unit review threads? What would you like to see, or how would you like it formatted? Any suggestions are welcome.

I would need assistance, I am a thematic player and not a tourney player. To get a complete review it is best to discuss both sides of playing. If possible I would like a tourney/power player to collectively discuss the units and tactics.

Won't know alot until everyone gets more games in for 9th, or waiting until our new codex comes out (we are the oldest one). I got a feeling the 4 new units coming out (DG, ork, admech and DE) might be a sign of the 4 first codexes after marines/necrons, one for every book. Could be wrong. Plus with all the weapon changes and PM going to 2W and termies going to 3W, that will change alot.

Won't know alot until everyone gets more games in for 9th, or waiting until our new codex comes out (we are the oldest one). I got a feeling the 4 new units coming out (DG, ork, admech and DE) might be a sign of the 4 first codexes after marines/necrons, one for every book. Could be wrong. Plus with all the weapon changes and PM going to 2W and termies going to 3W, that will change alot.

We will have to wait for our codex and see what survives after they remove stuff and change weapon, unit costs, and the new unit(s). However it takes time to setup formats, get artwork, release schedule, etc, and most importantly find volunteers.