Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bladeguard Veterans (Raptors chapter)

Raptors Bladeguard Veterans Indomitus

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ScootyPuffJunior

ScootyPuffJunior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts
  • Faction: Raptors
Bladeguard Veteran
Bladeguard Veteran
Bladeguard Veteran
Bladeguard Veterans
Bladeguard Veterans

Bladeguard Veterans of the Raptors chapter. I'm waiting for some black battlefield role decals to show up in the mail, but they're otherwise done.

Comments and criticism welcomed as always!

• Brother Tyler, Sandalphon, mithrilforge and 5 others like this

Ahistorian

Ahistorian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 373 posts
  • Faction: War Wolves

Kind of shocked to see Raptors veterans not wearing their helmets in the field, but they look great! ;)

Debauchery101

Debauchery101

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,155 posts
Well i guess they could use the iron halo to stick a bunch of foliage on to blend into their environment😆😆😆

Technique is A1 with creamy blends. Personally I make my raptors way more plain and rugged but I am adding some of these guys to my raptors. I was thinking to make them with shields slung on their backs with pistol and sword out sneakin around with camo on
  • Ahistorian likes this
The Pleasure God's Chosen

Emperor's Children (RIP) 2500 pts
Death Guard 3500 pts
Iron Warriors 3000 pts
Enslaved Traitor Guardsmen 1500 pts
Daemons 4000 pts
Salamanders 3000 pts
Necrons 2000 pts

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,717 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work on the Raptors Bladeguard.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,113 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

Awesome work wub.gif

My Only Criticism, it's a big one though.. is that they're ….Not at my house in my model cabinet laugh.png

Great Chapter choice !, I know they are supposed to be all stealthy etc etc but they would look pretty dull if you really camo'd them up and all, I really like this look.

Cheers, Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Debauchery101

Debauchery101

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,155 posts

Awesome work wub.gif
My Only Criticism, it's a big one though.. is that they're ….Not at my house in my model cabinet laugh.png

Great Chapter choice !, I know they are supposed to be all stealthy etc etc but they would look pretty dull if you really camo'd them up and all, I really like this look.

Cheers, Mithril

OK challenge accepted! Not that I want to top you but I'm going make stealthy blade guards that aren't "Pretty Dull" 👽👽👽
  • Ahistorian likes this
The Pleasure God's Chosen

Emperor's Children (RIP) 2500 pts
Death Guard 3500 pts
Iron Warriors 3000 pts
Enslaved Traitor Guardsmen 1500 pts
Daemons 4000 pts
Salamanders 3000 pts
Necrons 2000 pts

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,113 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

Awesome work wub.gif
My Only Criticism, it's a big one though.. is that they're ….Not at my house in my model cabinet laugh.png

Cheers, Mithril

OK challenge accepted! Not that I want to top you but I'm going make stealthy blade guards that aren't "Pretty Dull"

Haha.. biggrin.png  Go for it... can't wait to not see them ph34r.png ......tongue.png

Mithril

• Debauchery101 likes this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Ahistorian

Ahistorian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 373 posts
  • Faction: War Wolves

Awesome work wub.gif

Cheers, Mithril

OK challenge accepted! Not that I want to top you but I'm going make stealthy blade guards that aren't "Pretty Dull"

Yes please, sounds ace!

Yosef Hausakluif

Yosef Hausakluif

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 582 posts
  • Faction: Too many to list!
Great muted color scheme and Matte finish on those guys! Always cool to see different chapters represented on new models for the first time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raptors, Bladeguard Veterans, Indomitus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users