Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1000pts Flesh Tearers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Paulinus

Paulinus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 164 posts

Going in hot tonight with a small 1000pt FT list. Haven’t played these guys in a while as I have been focused on my Competitive Ultras lists.

This one is just for fun.

Incursion missions.

Vanguard detachment

Chaplain. Jump Pack, Infernus Pistol, Warlord, visions of death, Of Wrath and Rage, Canticle of hate
sanguinary Priest with Jump pack, Infernus pistol, Sorrow’s Genesis

10x Death Company with bolters, Jump packs. TH, 2xPF, Power Axe 6xchainswords
Relic Contemptor with fists and Cyclone ML
3x Bladeguards

3x Outriders

Impulsor with shield dome.

So 5 CPs to start.

Plan is to agressive with the DC and Chaplain in one quarter, Outriders with priest take another quarter.
With sorrow’s genesis I should be able to keep the bikes in the fight longer making them very tough to kill.

Contemptor holds a backfield quarter and engages anything that comes near. His ML can make him contribute if he gets ignored.

Impulsor and blade guard take and hold another quarter and objective camp.

With some strat shenanigans like forelorn fury, decent of angels and upon wings of fire I should be able to engage early. The DC can also split up if needed.

The small incursion board should play in my favour.

Hoping for a bit of fun with this. Not sure who I’m facing. Necron, Harlequins, Admech, Salamanders and Guard are all on the docket.

Will post a quick bat rep later.
  • librisrouge likes this

Xenith

Xenith

++ NETATOR FEROCIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 11,466 posts

How did the game go?

• Brother Clavero likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageXX

++ The Baalite Feast of Blades 2016; 2018 ++

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users