Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Primaris wolflords project

Primariswolf lord space wolves Duskwolves

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Hljodir Duskwalker

Hljodir Duskwalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 48 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

Ever since i started my primaris space wolves successor, Duskwolves, i wanted to make 13 wolf lords for it. Recently i saw this post about a project that made models of all the current wolf lords , this inspired me to push through with this project i had in mind. Some ive already finished, and some ive built already. Ill try to post pictures of the building and painting journey of these wolf lords. Most might not have enough wolfy bits but i work with what i have to start of here are the names of the wolf lords im going to make. You may notice some still dont have 2nd names and im missing one more. Im still working on that the ones in parentheses are the rough translation of their first names hope you guys will like this little project of mine on a side note, ill just be using the same emblem on the left shoulderpad for all of them, i figured since its a successor chapter they will be sort of following the army format of the astartes. I think thats how it works

Hjoldir Duskwalker (werewolf)
Rollo Blackmane (famed wolf)
Floki Greymane (trickster)
Frode Ironheart (wise)
Gorm Fyroath (he who worships god)
Herlief Orkbane (warrior descent)
Asger Wyrmson(spear of god)
Bryn Gorehowl (warrior in armor)
Einar Grimtooth (one who fights alone)
Sigurd Rockfist(guide to victory)
Tyr Redmoon(celestial being)
Torvald Thunderstrife (rule of thor)

IMG-3993.jpg

*i cant seem to figure out how to put a picture while using my phone, will update when i use my laptop ‍♂

Edited by Hljodir Duskwalker, 03 September 2020 - 01:48 PM.

• PeteySödes, Triszin and TiguriusX like this
Follow me on my quest to make my own custom primaris space wolves succesor chapter! On my instagram @508_minis

Hljodir Duskwalker

Hljodir Duskwalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 48 posts

Let me just say most of my creations are inspired by the beautiful models i see posted by various people in the internet smile.png

Im thinking if i should make a short back story for each one? 

Wolf Lord Project (1st): Hjoldir Duskwalker

This was my first wolf lord, and i finished this guy before contrast paints were even a thing thats why hes painted differently.

IMG-2600.jpg

Wolf Lord Project (2nd): Rollo Blackmane

-Obviously this guy was inspired by the old ragnar model, i finished him up even before the new primaris ragnar came out. 

F651-ED91-C19-D-4-E7-E-A4-D5-833-BC27677
ACAF86-EA-C096-4-E53-B794-EB3-C425-FD601
5-DF7-F89-C-DEA0-4-CC0-BF2-C-E3-F7-B19-D

Wolf Lord Project (3rd): Floki Greymane
-Rollo and Floki are both names taken from the show "Vikings"
IMG-0695.jpg
IMG-0697.jpg

Wolf Lord Project (4th): Frode ironeheart
-Frode meaning wise, i was aiming for a Old wise general kind of look
IMG-3961.jpg
IMG-3959.jpg
IMG-3960.jpg

Wolf Lord Project (12th): Torvald Thunderstrife

-it was fun making this guy from the shrike kit biggrin.png

B271546-C-F34-D-4642-8-F25-F152-DF02-BD6
IMG-3766.jpg

Wolf Lord Project (6th): Herlief Orkbane
- orkbane for flamer? dont know if that makes sense smile.png)
IMG-3963.jpg
IMG-3964.jpg

Edited by Hljodir Duskwalker, 03 September 2020 - 01:50 PM.

• PeteySödes, Bjorn Firewalker, BadgersinHills and 1 other like this
Follow me on my quest to make my own custom primaris space wolves succesor chapter! On my instagram @508_minis

PeteySödes

PeteySödes

++ FERRARII CONQUISITOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,378 posts

Good stuff, very unique and creative takes! I think i like the composition of Torvald thunderstrife the best.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,958 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Hjoldir and Rollo's models are well done. The others look promising; I hope to see them completed soon.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Hljodir Duskwalker

Hljodir Duskwalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 48 posts

Thank you for the support! smile.png Im still working on their individual fluffs, hope you guys enjoy! Thank you again! For the all father!

Wolf Lord Project (3rd): Floki Greymane

ED687-A04-4238-4687-8862-7607-E727-C701.

F9-EB2-E85-87-F2-441-A-9329-C82-A18-B60-

Wolf Lord Project (6th): Herlief Orkbane
CC90-E74-B-AD0-C-4-D0-E-A932-0798-D1-F08

Wolf Lord Project (8th): Bryn Gorehowl
0-DCFEB1-E-9939-4-AAF-B703-ABF98-A1-ECCA
7-A5-D5-AA6-A446-4-EA3-B9-A1-637488-C39-

Wolf Lord Project (9th): Einar Grimtooth
7-F3902-EB-EB85-4-CE3-874-F-6-B9-AC67-F0
50-ED7094-6989-4968-BCF2-643667316709.jp

Wolf Lord Project (10th): Sigurd Rockfist
2-D5-C2-BFE-B2-D2-448-B-9905-86474-E8-FF
2886236-E-60-AB-4-F1-C-98-CB-4905-ACE297

Wolf Lord Project (7th): Asger Wyrmson
IMG-4221.jpg
IMG-4222.jpg
IMG-4223.jpg

Edited by Hljodir Duskwalker, 03 September 2020 - 02:02 PM.

• Bjorn Firewalker and GrFlur like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,958 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Fine works. I especially like Einar Grimtooth's dynamic pose.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Primariswolf lord, space wolves, Duskwolves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users