Hey everyone!

I'm a long time lurker here on B&C that's finally decided to join. Warhammer has been apart of my life since the 3rd edition Dark Eldar vs Space Marine box set my older brother got as a Christmas present way back when. Since then Ive collected Necrons, Deathguard (anyone remember deathguard.org?), and my fair share of Space Marines and am finally dabbling into Orks.  

Within the last year or so I've really explored the lore a lot more and have been collecting a lot of Black Library novels as well as 40k comics! I've enjoyed the different aspects of the lore so much that I ended up creating a YouTube channel not to long ago reviewing what I read. I'm not sure what the forum policy is on posting the link but I have it in my signature for the time being if that's allowed. 

In addition to 40k I am an avid comic collector and consider that my other hobby along with 40k.

Happy to finally join and look forward to getting to know everyone and discussing our favorite hobby!

Hail and Well Met!

Welcome to the Bolter & Chainsword!

We are a happy and helpful bunch of people. Always willing to help out, cajole, critique and help new members.

Links to youtube are allowed and insight into the various Fraters minds is always appreciated. 

Just follow the Rules and we're Golden:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/334648-rules-of-the-bolter-chainsword/