Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Liber Daemonica] New Bitz

Liber Daemonica Third party miniatures

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Jings

Jings

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 262 posts

New weapon from Liber Daeminica Bitz

VcKk0jGFCgs.jpg

Excellent for Nostraman Chainglaives. These look better than the FW bits.

Eh I don't think so. Less is more sometimes. These are busy. With how the hands are sculpted on, there's always going to be ridigity to it, some of the glaives from FW have the hands in more natural "spear" holding positions, which will help with dynamism. Of all of these, I like the last one the most. The second to last is too anime for liking, massive head, attached in a very unnatural way to the haft. 2nd one in is very top heavy, the plume/tails should feature at the bottom to balance it out a bit. First one is... I think the hook at the end would benefit to bend the other way, but I think that's personal preference. 

Eh, if you're using resin bits you're usually gonna want to get creative with the modelling anyway so the rigidity of the hand placement isn't a big deal. It's pretty simple to drill a small hole in the hand and adjoining arm and pin it at a more natural angle. A little bit of green stuff and it's easy enough to use a knife to sculpt the under-armour "grooves" at the joint. I do it all the time with arms at the shoulder. 

I think these look way better for 40K Night Lords than the FW offerings tbh

• Dracos and Black Blow Fly like this

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,146 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE
Yeah way better than FW.
=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Liber Daemonica, Third party miniatures

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users