Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What I fight for by Aleksey Forsyte

40k. novel

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

Hello!
My name is Aleksey, I've written a 40k novel, liked doing it and want to write more.
FIrst novel is called "What I fight for" and includes 13 chapters, which I will post here in couple weeks.
I hope you guys will like my vision of our beloved universe. 

imgonline Com Ua CompressBySize mmXZHYN0q8

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

I
Halt!
First chapter. Warning! 3000+ words.

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

Here goes the second chapter it reveals the origin of one of the main characters. The robed thing is the servitor, not him)

Chapter II Test

Warning! 3000+ words
Spoiler

Edited by Xenophon40k, 26 August 2020 - 07:40 PM.

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

The third chapter is here:
"The steps of the tech-priest got louder again and a servo-skull flew into the compartment. Its singe lens stared at him. Titus was waiting for the priest who appeared immediately bringing the smoking censer hanging low from the wide sleeve of the crimson robe hiding the left arm. The right one was fully metallic and hold a shaft headed with a gear. It had a turned off power field generator and a knot of different cords and cables hanging like a loose braid. The hood was folded on the back and Titus could see the face of the Adeptus Mechanicus. This one was almost human. Bald skull was filled with connectors, the right eye was replaced with five lenses of different size, the left biological pupil shone brightly. The nose was stacked with tubes and one hose pierced the left meaty cheek. Looks like that tight-lipped mouth doesn’t participate in eating or breathing. Flabby neck was supported by a brass cervical collar and was the last piece of flesh of the tech-priest. It ended in smooth breast of metal, shown between open robe. The crimson cloak was floor-long and covered the tubby body. Chain-belt was filled with keys, tools and other machinery related things.
- Seats are bent, - cracked the servo-skull in familiar impersonal voice of such things. The alive eye of the priest was looking at him.
- Gravity’s job, - answered Titus staring back."

WARNING 5000+ words.
You may read chapters for free in my Patreon account.

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

The 4th chapter is here for you to read. As always, its readable for free on my Patreon page.

A small piece:
"- Don’t believe his lies, my lord! - screamed another clerk surrounded with muscular guards, with sticks clearing the way for their leader, - I will explain!
Titus snorted, what is that fool hoping for? Acting so lame and obviously, more so in front of a mind-reader. The hunchback has already shot both shooters; the man was fast. Luisa was marshaling the raging crowd, so far with fists and exhortations. Sebastian put the man asleep and stepped forward to the clerk surrounded with the guards, who almost descendant to the inquisitor, left few beaten clerks laying stumped on the stairs.
- Stop, - commanded the psyker.
- I will explain everything, my lord, we are innocent! Innocent! - screamed the deluded man.
"

Chapter IV Recuperator
WARNING 6500+ words!
Chapter IV Recuperator

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

5th chapter is about big fight with the Xenos (the readers would know, the newcomers would guess easily)
It's big: 12,000 words. You are welcome to read it here or on my patreon page (see the sign below). I'm eagre to hear your opinion, even the harsh ones))

V Blade

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

The most peaceful chapter of my novel: two guys enjoy their drinksbiggrin.png 

Chapter VI Black day.  Warning 7400+ words

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

Next chapter includes few short stories from different characters' views. It's a good way to see if you like my writing. Or not =) 
You may read it here or on my patreon page for free.

Miracles VII 
WARNING 15000+ words

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts
imgonline Com Ua CompressBySize vEsHHt2oW62

Meet inquisitor Sebastian SIlver. He has few friends and got plenty of foes. How does he deal with it? With mind and power mace b3ae9cf68ec71745d6b110374d581299.gif

You may know more by reading the chaprer below or better try entire novel here or on my patreon page for free 952e23cd79da52378121f005b5465fb7.gif

Let me know, if you do)

Chapter VIII Friends and foes.
(many words as always)

Spoiler

Edited by Xenophon40k, 13 September 2020 - 06:57 AM.

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

How one marine can survive the Horus Heresy?
Read below. Write me you opinion if you do.

Chapter IX The Past
(10k+ words)

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

Chapter X Theurgus - one more flashback to events right before the novel starts. Titus has been living secretly in the Imperium for 9,000 years. Untill...

13k words are below. Tell me, if you tried itsmile.png 

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

11th chapter, the end is near. We are coming back to 'the present" time, so it's better to read from the beginning, though I'll be thankful to any readerrolleyesclean.gif 

XI Parley 
(almost 9k words)

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts
imgonline Com Ua CompressBySize GJZbZ38tb0Zun1w

12th chapter is about bad guys. And yes, there are good and bad in Warhammer 40k universe.

XII They are coming
(almost 13k words)

Spoiler

Xenophon40k

Xenophon40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts
imgonline Com Ua CompressBySize zGSM5hmV3gm

The last chapter is here!

XIII The Emperor's Knives
(almost 13k words)