Terminator Weapon combat weapon loadouts

I...actually kind of like the reaper autocannon now. Yeah, -1 to hit is annoying, but statistically that's made up for by having a better wound roll than a combi-bolter. It also has longer range and absolutely mows down 1W infantry, while still putting a decent dent in other things.

I don't think I'd go out of my way to buy them, but if I had the points to spare then I wouldn't feel bad taking them.

Feels like reapers are worth taking in a pinch, if you have that little extra bit of points they are consistent. good thing that I love reapers and always took them last edition despite being the physical embodiment of "meh" on the table. 

I also am looking quite fondly at Lightning Claws..... Though only being Damage 1 is annoying, the 5 swings at 3+ and re-rolling wounds innately sounds like it has some potential. 

I am quite eager to see what Marks and our army Bonuses do, that will be a big decided factor in Chaos lists and designs. 

I'm pretty aggressive using terminators, so RA would be -1 to hit most of the time for me. However 12' heavy flamer has become more interesting. If you need to be in melee with your termies, just be careful how you shoot so you don't make your charges more difficult when the opponent removes the closest models away from you. 

I am surprised no one has just suggested units of Combi-Flamers with the range extension.  Even 5 Teleporting and firing both guns is swingy on hordes.

Probably because many are stuck in a SM heavy meta so get more mileage from combi plasma termi's. I have CSM termi combi flamers bits for days which I will likely never need to use. 

I would probably do a raptor squad with 2+combi flamers since they're cheaper for dealing with 1 wound screens. Terminators I think need to be able to pack a bigger punch and the D1 on heavy Flamers makes them iffy, especially when all SM will be 2 wounds (and we will still be waiting for the Codex).