Karfang's Krusaderz

awesome looking !! :thumbsup:  but... I would cut off the assault cannon and put a ork Modified cannon there...( that's my personal opinion, it does look great as is though :sweat:

I love the way you just cut the arm off to add the saw arm , very orky precision 

Cheers, Mithril

awesome looking !! :thumbsup: but... I would cut off the assault cannon and put a ork Modified cannon there...( that's my personal opinion, it does look great as is though :sweat:

I love the way you just cut the arm off to add the saw arm , very orky precision

Cheers, Mithril

I was batting around with removing the assault cannon anyway so will probably get done when I need to paint but cba next haha.

I try and build like an ork would to get that junker feel tbh, measuring and getting everything bang on feels wrong when building ork vehicles aha

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, sorry its been an age since the last update. I finally started getting some games in with my limited starting force so painting slowed. Less than ideal success in victories(until this last week) however crusade is a barrel of laughs especially with the right people.

There has been some progress working in the background, Orktober is turning to be pretty productive considering my usual painting speed.

Mad Doc Krusher, the bad moon dok notorious for upgrading everyone's eyes with whatever he can lay his claws on. Currently leading the Goldtoof's thanks to the protection generated in a deal with Karfang, Krusher 'accidentally' messes up surgery on any likely rivals and Karfang keeps a hit squad of kommandoes covering up.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_16606/gallery_93037_16606_106779.jpg/img]

gallery_93037_16606_15634.jpg

Wierdboy Zogbrain dished out too many warp vomits and melted half of his own face off, since then he keeps his mask on, surprisingly this seems to have enhanced his reliability in harnessing the WAAAGGGH energy, or it could be the tinkering with his staff. He cares not as long as his ead doesn't explode he isn't fussed.

gallery_93037_16606_20100.jpg

gallery_93037_16606_72092.jpg

The Dakkanobz finally got finished off aswell.

gallery_93037_16606_74333.jpg

gallery_93037_16606_65507.jpg

Alongside the killakans

gallery_93037_16606_9961.jpg

gallery_93037_16606_79018.jpg

Nice work !!!

They’re coming along splendidly, my favourite has to be the “DreadKan” although the other is awesome too , weird boy is my fav troop model !.

Keep up the great Orktober work ...

Cheers Mithril

• 8 months later...

So with the ever increasing creep and frustrations with my group being dominates by marines and sisters and not wanting to play the meta spam lists due to personal tastes, the krusade got shelved for awhile.

Beast snaggas and new boyz have let the hype train run riot so now the search for the biggest scrap has exited the warp and set course for the nearest systems.

When I figure out how to make my camera take pictures with smaller file sizes I'll upload some progress.

Got some grot tanks using the kataphron kits nearly done(1st ones been on the bench for nearly 2 years now aha). Not sure whether to go for 4 and use the 2 excess kataphrons for more grot tanks, mek gunz chassis or something more out the box. Maybe some mek'd out badmoon or deathskullz meganobz(even though it's imperial tech I think it's abit too fancy for my blood axe crews meganobz)

I'll be uploading later after work but q thought popped to mind.

I know grot units never benefit from the Khan kultur but they still get the key word, psychic powers can affect grots still as far as I'm aware. Dies that mean you can visions in the smoke grot tanks, as they are still evil sun's vehicles?

The grot shields strat means grots have to have to clan keyword still from my understanding.

Gaming with the guys meant uploads didnt get done till the wee hours of the morning, as promised here is the grot tanks.

Green and tannish is done for now, blue camo needs weathering finishing and then metal work, #3+4 are awaiting delivery of rivets to be finshed up and last few details added

Gt1

Gt2

Gt3

Gt4

Gt5

Gt6

Gt7

Gt8

Gt0

gt01

Dang! those Grot tanks are Soooo Cute :wub:  really well done Bud :thumbsup:

Nice Kitbashing, i gotta say I'm going to be lazy when i get round to doing some and just get those MENG "World War Toons" tanks  :tongue.:

But i really dig yours, so its the Tracks from the Ad-Mech Kataphrons right ?!?...

Look forward to seeing them all finished and lined up together.

Cheers, Mithril

Dang! those Grot tanks are Soooo Cute :wub: really well done Bud :thumbsup:

Nice Kitbashing, i gotta say I'm going to be lazy when i get round to doing some and just get those MENG "World War Toons" tanks :tongue.:

But i really dig yours, so its the Tracks from the Ad-Mech Kataphrons right ?!?...

Look forward to seeing them all finished and lined up together.

Cheers, Mithril

They are the tracks from kataphrons, the plasma looking doodad from there kit chopped up with the other guns for KMBs. Plasticard for the chassis and the kataphrons have good engine and worky bits for the back end. After the first one they only took an hour or so to build, helps orks don't need to be neat aha