Best Dreadnought to put in a Drop Pod

I'd like to get a discussion going on which Dreadnoughts that SWs have access to (including FW) best benefit from being inserted via drop pod.

I was initially (and still leaning towards) a Leviathan, but the SWs have a bunch of really great candidates in the Dreadnought department that I think could benefit from being deployed by drop pod as well.. Bjorn, Murderfang. I'm not really sure which of the options best benefits from getting to the fight via drop pod.

Actually with a reroll you have a 48% chance of making a 9" charge. Now if you drop in near a Wolf Priest who chanted Canticle of Hate at the start of the turn, that goes all the way up to 83%.

With the new Multimelta rules, dropping in a MM + HF Ven Dread could do some decent work. It can melt armoured targets and BBQ infantry on the turn it arrives. If it doesn't get the charge, it is not such a big deal.

I am not sure about dropping in a Leviathan. With no penalty for moving and shooting, you can set up in up out of LOS and then move up towards the enemy on T1.

Even with charge rerolls, the math comes out to around 43% success rate on a 9" charge. I know this, but I keep on the hunting things, but I just accept it.

Oh absolutely, I was more trying to state that if you are trying for melee those are really the only options because odds suck way worse without the reroll

Use terrain and run forward behind 5 TWC with their SS, and a rune priest running along, maybe njal, casting for cover and carrying the wolf tail to defend the TWC against mortal wounds. A 5 man WG pack with shields and melee options jumping in from ds turn two to take more hits if you really need it - but advancing that screen with bjorn and Murderfang, or really any mix of sarcophagus death balls you'd expect to be hitting into something turn two. Deploying well helps in that department too.

That's my flavour though, models on the board, have fun and do what you think you'll enjoy most.