Tokens - Where do you get yours?

Just wondering, it looks like this game can be a little token heavy and if I’m honest I’m not entirely sold on the official cardboard tokens - they look quite difficult to read and I do like a well made acrylic or MDF token, so are you using custom ones you’ve bought or only official? And, where’d you get them from?

I personally like the objective markers and counters that Tabletop Tactics sells. There of nice quality and pleasing to the eye to boot. They also sell a variety of dice as well if thats something that your interested in.

Linky:https://tabletoptactics.tv/shop/

Edited by WinZip

I've just been using those that come in the starter box, to be honest.  I've seen some ones which could be nice online, but I've not tried them:

FYI, the ones you can buy from GW in a pack are somewhat thinner than those which come in the starter box.

The other option is to use MS Excel/Libre Office Calc to make a roster spreadsheet with boxes for the relevant things (hit points, ammo, etc), and just colour them in or put a dice/bead/whatever in the box

If getting acrylic tokens remember they can't be transparent, or you opponent will see what you're up to!

Indeed, although it depends on how well etched (opaque) the detail area is.  Alternatively, it may be possible to colour them if the etching is recessed.

Edited by Firedrake Cordova