Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chaos Rhino Equipment

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Closet Skeleton

Closet Skeleton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,600 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

I just cheated and modeled mine with quad bolters, except for one who got a pintle-mounted bolter on the back.

http://www.bolterand...unds/?p=4922061

• Maschinenpriester and Snazzy like this

Putrid Choir

Putrid Choir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 648 posts

On the back is how the Dark Works: https://thedarkworks...pon-system-kits (a store owned by B+C user Subtle Discord) shows the custom havoc launchers it sells, and they seem to fit quite nicely there. That said, his are quite a bit bigger than the GW ones, I think. BTW, this store also has a cute little mini turret with a combibolter if you don't want to make it a cupola mounted weapon, though it goes in the same place - plus it comes with one magnetized option if you want to make it a combi-flamer, melta or plasma.

I've seen them mounted on the armour above the tracks on one side or another and that fine as well. That's probably where I will put mine when I put them together (I plan to magnetize them).

Thanks for the link, those look really nice. Might get some for my rhino.

Subtle Discord

Subtle Discord

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,129 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion, Dark Mechanicus

Despite doubling my moulds for the Mk.III Trim Kit and trying to keep up with sales, I'm down to just one in stock as I'm writing this. They will get restocked in the near future, but I'm swamped right now.

• Juggernut, Tallarn Commander, BadgersinHills and 2 others like this

"The old galaxy is dying, and the new galaxy struggles to be born; now is the time of monsters."

mKdOZh3.png
ztXgauq.png
MlwLia9.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users