Chaos Lord on Bike Gone?

Aothaine

Hmmm... damn. Ahh well. Chaos Biker army is a no go then I guess.

Thank you for the quick answers! :D

Only if you want to play competitively and in tournaments I think. I personally do have no issues with legends stuff in my games. The only problem is though that points never get updated and this might result in sume imbalance over time. Edited by Maschinenpriester

Hmmm... damn. Ahh well. Chaos Biker army is a no go then I guess.

Thank you for the quick answers! :biggrin.:

Only if you want to play competitively and in tournaments I think. I personally do have no issues with legends stuff in my games. The only problem is though that points never get updated and this might result in sume imbalance over time.

Actually, Legends says they're not recommended for tournaments because of the "no updates", not that they're outright banned. There could be tournaments that allow them. :yes:

I see why GW did it but it still stinks. Maybe they will release updated models at some point. Until then legends remain shaky at best for tournament play with none that I've come across featuring any legend units.

But if your local group is cool with it and thats where you primarily play then no biggy. I still run a biker lord and some of my buddies use legends too.. orks mostly but also the khan. Pretty lame there's no updated korsarro on bike IMO.

I plan on arbitrarily raising Chaos Biker Lord Chamorro's points costs by 16% up to 132 points. This puts her at an even 135 points when you add in a combi-bolter, before adding any other upgrades.

This points increase is roughly the median points increase that Chaos Space Marines got this edition (and right at the 15.6% mean points increase for CSM reported by the Goonhammer website).

Chaos Biker Lord Chamorro with (unpainted) Black Mace

gallery_88062_14499_66544.jpg

It definitely sucks that Bike Lords moved to Legends. It happened a little after I got a nice NL Biker Lord done too. The local pyramid league allowed me to run him but no TOs would. That was before 9th though, so I don't know now. I want them to be in the codex fiercely, but I doubt they will.