Black Templar terminators in 9th edition

Repentless

Terminators are definitely looking very solid units and worth taking, the advantage we give them is that with our tactic and frontline commander will mean they will reach combat more often  after deep strike so I think getting a unit or two of terminators might actually be a viable option.

I dont think that positive in a competitive sight. The Meta is against them, so much good weapons out there against them while they havent the weapons we need at the moment. But I just had one game

Edited by Medjugorje

Just played a 9th Ed game a little while back with the old Termi rules for a 3 TH/SS, 2 LCs, and they walked all over everything in their path, only losing 1 brother by the end of game. So, yeah, Terminators still hve a definitive and large role to play in the future.

As a Templar, the melee ones are excellent they aren't meta (yet) but since SM are really good right now they still perform.

Played a game where 5x TH/SS termies launched an assault on a seraptekh heavy construct (necron LOW).

On the counter attack it inflicted 17w, popped transhuman physiology and vicious reposte.

Lost 1 termie and reflected 5MW, opponent got furious and conceeded as his construct was down to 3 wounds.