Genestealer Cult Kill Team

Barret

After nearly a decade away from the hobby, 9th edition and a kid old enough to be interested has rekindled by interest, so I decide to ease myself back in with a Kill Team, and I liked the look of the Genestealer Cult (who were, uh, not a thing last I played).  So here's the first half of the core of the Team.

I will eventually (probably) expand the Kill Team to a Combat Patrol and I wanted the Kill Team to look distinct from the regular Neophytes, so I combined the Orlock gang with the Cult upgrade sprue to produce these jokers. Colour scheme was limited to the paints in the starter paint kit as my old collection have thus far resisted my attempts at necromancy, but I like the yellow anyways so it works out.

Killteam-WIP-5

Killteam-WIP-4

Killteam-WIP-3

Killteam-WIP-2

Killteam-WIP-1

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, got some more painted.  Finished the Neophytes squad, and added some mutants (aberrants? can't remember the name right now :sweat: )

Gc Kt sept28 full2

Gc Kt sept28 acolytes

Gc Kt sept28 mutants

The Aberrants have three or four different generations of Citadel paints on them. Calgar Blue -> Bugman's Glow -> Leviathan Purple ink -> Elf Flesh drybrush

I found in my collection a bunch of assembled but unpainted 'Stealers and a pair of old metal Lictors, so those will probably be the next reinforcements to the Cult.