Rhino Chassis Size Vs Primaris

Hi All,

I've tried scouring the web for a picture but I'm not having great results in finding anything. Does anyone have a clear picture of the size comparison between a Primaris marine and a rhino chassis tank, e.g Rhino, Predator, Whirlwind etc?

I'm using Primaris as True Scale Firstborn marines and I'm interested in possibly using some Predators in my list, but I don't want them to look ridiculously small next to the marines, so would just love to see how they compare before buying them!

Many thanks

James

To build on Xenith's excellent suggestion, here's a Rhino on a base alongside a Primaris-based figure.

f.jpg

In terms of using them alongside Primaris, I think Rhino-chassis vehicles work nicely. There's no denying they look too small to comfortably fit ten Primaris, but then that's nothing new – they look too small to carry Astartes of any size – and there's a balance to be struck between suspension of disbelief and in-game practicality. 

As tanks, I happily use Predators alongside my (Terminator-based) 'truescale' Space Marines, and think they look fine without any conversion:

d.jpg

You can see one on a base here, too (right of picture above). It helps give the tank some more presence without impacting the game too much.

n.jpg

Edited by apologist

Fantastic, thank you all! That is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for!

I think I can definitely get away with using some Predators it seems, would love to use Rhinos but I’m using Intercessor rules for my fake tacticals to avoid confusion so I can’t use them as Transports unfortunately!