The Good, The Bad, The Aeldari - Event now closed

TrawlingCleaner

Cheers dread. I'm going to try to keep a Mymeara theme running through my aspects. Like the banshees they have the blue helmet and a green fade on the cloth. I'll do a better photo once the base is finished tonight.

Echoing what Dread said, it's really cool to see the Mymeara theme kept throughout but still staying obviously Dire Avengers. Congrats on the completion too!

There's only one day left until the event ends, it'll end at midnight in your local time tomorrow. Good luck anyone still painting! :biggrin.:

It's the final day, are there any more last minute completions to come? The completion list does not match the vow one after all, though that said my completion hasn't been recorded so who knows :tongue.:

Whoops! Sorry WF, I've added your completion to the list, I think I've gotten everyone's. If you think I've missed you drop me a PM!

It's the final day, are there any more last minute completions to come? The completion list does not match the vow one after all, though that said my completion hasn't been recorded so who knows :tongue.:

Yes, my paltry re-vow will be complete (and pics posted) shortly.

In a stunningly on-brand move, I have waited until the very last minute to complete the minimal amount of work needed to paint two infantry models to a table-top (-ish) standard. So, here they are:

Banshees2

In context, here they are with the rest of their squad --  an 80-point guided missile of pluck and largely ineffectual rage:

Banshees5

TrawlingCleaner, thank you for administering this challenge. Without it, those 'Blades would probably have stayed on the sprue until Doomsday.
Edited by Greywing

Well done to everyone who completed, commiserations to those who did not - but I hear Slaanesh gave your souls a top taste rating so that's something :P There was certainly a lot of good work on display, perhaps we can do even better for the next event in time :thumbsup:

Well done to Greywing for the last completion and thank you all so much for participating! Hats off to everyone who completed their vows, double to those that re-vowed.

I'm really glad we had the participation that we did and the event went well (bar me missing off a few vows and completions :whistling: ). The next time we run one I hope to call on you all again!

On a side note, any Fraters that completed their vows may take the completion badge for the factions they completed for, ie: Completions for Craftworld and Dark Eldar would mean you can use both faction's completion badges

This event is officially closed now, but hope to see you all in the Aeldari forums soon! :biggrin.:

AS I didn't finish my vow I have brought shame to my name, on the other hand just participating got me to assemble and throw a few base coats on some models; something that I hadn't done in months. So thanks for running this event. :)