The Good, The Bad, The Aeldari - Event now closed

TrawlingCleaner

I finished up the Shadowseer. Now I need to work on the Death Jester.

I posted some other pics in my Harlequins thread and started painting another (unpledged) troupe. I do have another one that can be pledged if the Death Jester gets done early. :)

gallery_2133_16545_1350616.jpg

gallery_2133_16545_788677.jpg

I, Harrowed, vow to complete this Eldar Scout (will be a Ranger) before November 14th.

I haven't painted or played any 40k in a long time, tried a few times to get back in...but it didn't stick.

As soon as I can find a free hosting site, I'll get you the pic.

I, Harrowed, vow to complete this Eldar Scout (will be a Ranger) before November 14th.

I haven't painted or played any 40k in a long time, tried a few times to get back in...but it didn't stick.

Imgur.com mate that’s all you need.

I, Axineton, vow to complete 1 Crimson Hunter before November 14th. Pics tomorrow after I pick it up. Got it cheap on Facebook so it’s prebuilt so just gotta prime and paint.

Welcome aboard Axineton, which craftworld scheme are you going for? Or are you just going to wing it? :wink:

I finished up the Shadowseer. Now I need to work on the Death Jester.

I posted some other pics in my Harlequins thread and started painting another (unpledged) troupe. I do have another one that can be pledged if the Death Jester gets done early. :smile.:

gallery_2133_16545_1350616.jpg

gallery_2133_16545_788677.jpg

I absolutely love this, Raven. The blue is lovely and the face plate is rad. Greay job! I'm looking forward to seeing the Death Jester :biggrin.:

I’m having trouble sourcing this piece. Does eldar expert have any suggestions?

Maybe a Wave serpent screen would do it too? They look about the same?

Hopefully you it'll stick this time! As others have said: you can host on this site or Imgur is another place you can host and embed here :happy.:

We're up to 17 vows now!:wub:

Edited by TrawlingCleaner

If by "free" you mean "powered by donations"? :tongue.:

Years ago I suffered a damaged Stormtalon canopy, I asked in store for what I could do and they provided me one to replace it :smile.: Maybe GW policy has changed since (the staff have) but worth a try? Canopies are not something really sold unfortunately as they're rather unique :confused:

This fella here. I'm already priming it, but it has to be done slowly as it's waaaaaaay to windy in Central Florida to do it outside with a rattler.

https://imgur.com/a/m0kgtbS

Hopefully, I'll be able to get more done after this guy.

Edited by Harrowed

A definite classic

He was a gift from a fellow member of the facebutt Eldar group. I had been asking which would be a better buy, some Dire Avengers or Guardians. He messaged me saying DA were better, but if I was interested in Guardians he'd send me some. Sent me a unit of Guardians, Rangers (more of these scouts), and 3x Howling Banshees w/ Exarch. I was stunned! the other units are in need of stripping, except the exarch but I don't want to jump back into painting on her. The Scouts are all I have of those guys unpainted. I also have a Start Collecting and the DA boxes...but unopened. 

I, captain coolplants. Have surprisingly finished my painting pledge of 5 corsair skyweavers. And even did an extra guy to boot! Which is a miracle, because I don't actually enjoy painting these guys and gals at all haha. I re-did my orange to yellow blending to something I am a tad happier with. I've also gone with basic white loincloths just for now, because they'll probably change depending on the colour of my bases (if I go snow theme I'll make them red or blue/teal ect)

gallery_80056_16041_233359.jpg

gallery_80056_16041_569076.jpg

I have another 24 skyweavers, another 2 barrons, a Prince and a hornet to finish. And then decide on a basing theme! But with the absolute lack of corsair support from GW/FW, they will absolutely be at the bottom of my to-do list for now.

Edited by Captain Coolpants

This fella here. I'm already priming it, but it has to be done slowly as it's waaaaaaay to windy in Central Florida to do it outside with a rattler.

https://imgur.com/a/m0kgtbS

Hopefully, I'll be able to get more done after this guy.

Nice, I've just finished a squad of the old boys they still hold up imo :wub:

I, captain coolplants. Have surprisingly finished my painting pledge of 5 corsair skyweavers. And even did an extra guy to boot! Which is a miracle, because I don't actually enjoy painting these guys and gals at all haha. I re-did my orange to yellow blending to something I am a tad happier with. I've also gone with basic white loincloths just for now, because they'll probably change depending on the colour of my bases (if I go snow theme I'll make them red or blue/teal ect)

gallery_80056_16041_233359.jpg

gallery_80056_16041_569076.jpg

I have another 24 skyweavers, another 2 barrons, a Prince and a hornet to finish. And then decide on a basing theme! But with the absolute lack of corsair support from GW/FW, they will absolutely be at the bottom of my to-do list for now.

Congrats Coolpants! You're the first completion, I absolutely adore the orange as well. Great stuff! :wub:

I have also completed my vow with my Dire Avengers done!

3V1gjLB.jpg

z3kEaWt.jpg

le3ETPf.jpg

meiJo9y.jpg

So I'm going to Re-vow for: 1 Warlock, 5 Howling Banshees and 1 Wraithlord

5DYMILs.jpg

Edited by TrawlingCleaner

I have also completed my vow with my Dire Avengers done!

3V1gjLB.jpg

z3kEaWt.jpg

le3ETPf.jpg

meiJo9y.jpg

So I'm going to Re-vow for: 1 Warlock, 5 Howling Banshees and 1 Wraithknight

5DYMILs.jpg

Ohhh hes showing us up now doing a re-vow!

You do our people proud

Edited by Captain Coolpants

Wow, compltions already! Good going. Loving whats been done so far!

Progress for me has been frustratingly slow as I await a paint delivery. What I have managed is to start on the heads and hair.

med_gallery_141590_15861_142387.jpg

Question. If I were to vow something from each faction would I be eligible for all badges? Me likely a badge (as can be seen from my sig!)