Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[40k] Codex Supplement: Blood Angels

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Arkangilos

Arkangilos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,763 posts
  • Faction: Sanguinary Crusaders

The Charnel Guard are a chapter I'd love to see something for. The idea of using stasis chambers to fend off the Blood Angels' issues makes a lot of sense, and also happens to perfectly match the aesthetic of vampires slumbering in their crypts.

Blood Angels already do that. They sleep in their Sarcophagi a lot.

Previously known as Telanicus

Sanguinary Crusader Page (Lore, Models, Etc)
IT Warriors of Cain Unholy Chosen

The Four Star Pact (Chaos Alliance Lore, Model, Etc)

BladeOfVengeance

BladeOfVengeance

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 59 posts

The Charnel Guard are a chapter I'd love to see something for. The idea of using stasis chambers to fend off the Blood Angels' issues makes a lot of sense, and also happens to perfectly match the aesthetic of vampires slumbering in their crypts.

I believe they’re usually duplicated as rejuvenate in aspect though rather than stasis locking them to not go crazy for a bit longer? Either way I like the lore it’s not too on the nose as that’s how they ascend to the chapter rather that being a we’re vampires troupe

Blindhamster

Blindhamster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,910 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

I believe they’re usually duplicated as rejuvenate in aspect though rather than stasis locking them to not go crazy for a bit longer? Either way I like the lore it’s not too on the nose as that’s how they ascend to the chapter rather that being a we’re vampires troupe

The concept of stasis to help control the mad ones has been a thing used for death company for a long long time, including Lemartes.

But yeah, they're also used for rejuvenation, and to help ease the red thirst.

Primaris Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2

Blood Angels 3rd Company Wins 25 Draws 5 Losses 13

Heresy Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2
Blood Angels 4th company: Wins 10 Draws 3 Losses 4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpggallery_14877_13354_6399.jpggallery_62972_14467_4048.jpg

Blood Angels Primaris Blog

9 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Brother Sergeant Tiberius, Slave to Darkness