New codex supplement before Christmas

Black Knight

I could see why folks would assume infiltrators though because there are some conflicting aspects... the guns are marksman bolt carbines and bolt pistols, where the reivers have bolt carbines with foregrips and no optics. Also the antenna is on the infiltrators and not the reivers.

In any case, we shall hope for the best. It would be sweet to actually get a faction-like preview letting us know what units we are going to get so we can start updating our armies. I suppose I could just buy infiltrators and have them count as intercessors or reivers if it falls through...

In all honesty, we know we are getting assault intercessors but we have the advantage of combat squading different unit types (maybe we have to wait for the supplement?). In that case, Reivers with pistols would be equally deadly if not better since they have the shock grenades.

Mini rant on my part. Still hoping for infiltrators and/or incursors, and impulsors :)

The Serg is also exactly this guy, down to the scars and all: ShadowspearPreview-Mar3-Infiltrators2wnf

I'll split that one with you -- admittedly, I never really looked passed the Infiltrator guns and backpacks, but yeah the chest icon and shoulderpad marking definitely aren't Infiltrators.

Honestly Mobius, I was thinking the same thing before about Reivers, even with overwatch being shifted to a stratagem. Its just the 6" range is such a hassle :S