Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[40k] Captain with mastercrafted Heavy Bolt Rifle

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

WrathOfTheLion

WrathOfTheLion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 778 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, WB & SW

I like the pose and I quite like the model, I think I'll end up picking him up at some point.

sml_gallery_48988_16308_4210.png

Spinsanity

Spinsanity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 830 posts
Is it me or is this the first non-named Primaris Captain who doesn’t have the captain ropes (I have no idea what I’m supposed to call them) ?
  • Blindhamster likes this

Irbis

Irbis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,544 posts

Is it me or is this the first non-named Primaris Captain who doesn’t have the captain ropes (I have no idea what I’m supposed to call them) ?

You mean these? https://en.wikipedia...iki/Aiguillette And no, Indomitus one doesn't have them either...

OttoVonAwesome

OttoVonAwesome

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 251 posts

He definitely looks like a Captain to me. I've changed my mind and will be picking up the model - he'll look very cool alongside the Heavy Intercessors.

None of the Primaris characters are super crazy in design - there is a more sci-fi look throughout I think, with the Bladeguard and some Indomnitus models looking most like the Crusading marines.

That's a good thing though cause you can tack on a few ultramarine bits sculpt a horseshoe on his kneepad and make a thing of true beauty. Need that open real estate. Busy models are great but leaves little room without sacrificing one detail to add another.

• ST.Lazarus likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users