Return to 40k and kinda the forums

War of the Eagle

Hey fellow wargammers. I got back into 40k after not playing since 5th ed. I used to frequent these forums often but unfortunately I forgot my user name and email I used so I had to make a new account.

Been using all this extra home time to slowly build my new army for the last few months. Decided it was about time to get back into the community side of the hobby aswell.

Well anyway looking forward to learning 9th and talking to all you again.

Welcome back :) I'm guessing you collected Space Marines of a type?

Haha well yes, but If your basing that off my name its semi unrelated.

Welcome back to both hobby and forums - what army are you collecting?

Im currently collecting a Primaris Raptors army. Not to original but my first army was SM and I was terrible at painting and playing them so wanted to give it another go.

The time of your previous membership would have been an almost wholly SM B&C, so it was a reliable guess ;) There are a lot of nice new paints and the like now which should help your painting endeavours, and of course the forge is always ready to help out so it's a great time to get stuck in and improve :tu:

The time of your previous membership would have been an almost wholly SM B&C, so it was a reliable guess ;) There are a lot of nice new paints and the like now which should help your painting endeavours, and of course the forge is always ready to help out so it's a great time to get stuck in and improve :tu:

Well im tons better than my ford pinto marine days. Been watching tutorials. My main restriction now is eyesight and time. Will have to post some of my current work soon.

I think I played chaos and tyranids last time I was on the forums.