Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Blood Raven's Harlequins

harlequins WIP plog eldar Aeldari

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts
  • Faction: Cosmic Chorus

I started a proper Harlequin army the day 9th edition was announced. This thread is a consolidation of my Harlequin work, thoughts, and maybe even battle reports.

I'm always open ro positive criticism. I fear my best painting days lie somewhere in the '90s, and I hope to learn new stuff nevertheless.

Completed Models

• First Starweaver 1 / 2
  • Second Starweaver 1 / 2
  • Third Starweaver 1 / 2
  • Fourth Starweaver 1 / 2

Work in Progress

• Shadowseer Day One 1 / 2

My Harlequin Gallery

• TrawlingCleaner likes this

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts

Here's what I did on the first day of the The Good, The Bad, The Aeldari - Event. I am pleasantly surprised at little stuff I missed.

Spoiler

Today I continued on the model. Not as much done today. I hope to have quick pics tomorrow.

Thank you for looking.

Edited by The Blood Raven, 15 September 2020 - 12:17 AM.

TrawlingCleaner

TrawlingCleaner

++ CLOACARIUS RETICULUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 981 posts

Those Starweavers are so rad, great stuff Blood Raven! I look forward to seeing more biggrin.png

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts

Thanks TrawlingCleaner. I have some things to clean up before photographing the first sky weaver batch.

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts

Here's what I did on the second day of the The Good, The Bad, The Aeldari - EventI am pleasantly surprised at how little stuff I missed but I have to revisit the crotch banner. lol.

Spoiler

Today I continued on the model. Not as much done today. I hope to have quick pics tomorrow.

Thank you for looking.

Edited by The Blood Raven, 15 September 2020 - 06:28 PM.

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts

Today is the third day I worked on the Shadowseer. I don't have a picture now, but after a few. more washes I'll get it photographed and declare it done. Just in time as my back is starting to do the pretzel thing.

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,142 posts

Today in the hobby I finished up the Shadowseer for the The Good, The Bad, The Aeldari - Event

Spoiler

I also took more pictures of the starweavers. This time, it is the side not seen.

Spoiler

I also took some pics of a few sky weavers that I will play second fiddle to the other design.

Spoiler

Thanks for looking.

• Dwango likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: harlequins, WIP, plog, eldar, Aeldari

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users