Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ammo dump and template weapons

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Brad_hutcho

Brad_hutcho

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts
If you have a template weapon (grav gun for IH) and they're near an ammo dump, how does that work?
Ammo dump gives re-rolls of 1. Twin linked template weapons you can re-roll the scatter dice and 2d6 but have to accept the 2nd roll. Is that the best way to interpret it, or am I missing something?

Apologies ifnits been asked before

Cheers

The Ironic Warrior

The Ironic Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 214 posts
  • Faction: IV, XVI, Daemons, Necrons

If you have a template weapon (grav gun for IH) and they're near an ammo dump, how does that work?
Ammo dump gives re-rolls of 1. Twin linked template weapons you can re-roll the scatter dice and 2d6 but have to accept the 2nd roll. Is that the best way to interpret it, or am I missing something?

Cheers

It does nothing, because the scatter rule is for BLAST weapons, not TEMPLATE weapons. The only thing it'll give you is the ability to re-roll Gets Hot potentially as that is something you can do when you re-roll to hit rolls of a 1 I believe.

• Scammel likes this

Like me on my Facebook Page Ironic Warriors

Follow me on Instagram @Ironicwarriors

Brad_hutcho

Brad_hutcho

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts

Cheers

It does nothing, because the scatter rule is for BLAST weapons, not TEMPLATE weapons. The only thing it'll give you is the ability to re-roll Gets Hot potentially as that is something you can do when you re-roll to hit rolls of a 1 I believe.

Grav guns are blast though

Gorgoff

Gorgoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,171 posts
  • Faction: IVth Legion

Cheers

Page 158 Age of Darkness Rulebook, second last paragraph on the left side.
Bring back Psycho Dad!
gallery_48988_10980_12646.png

Brad_hutcho

Brad_hutcho

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts

Cheers

Page 158 Age of Darkness Rulebook, second last paragraph on the left side.

Cheers mate
  • Gorgoff likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users