Ammo dump and template weapons

Brad_hutcho

If you have a template weapon (grav gun for IH) and they're near an ammo dump, how does that work?

Ammo dump gives re-rolls of 1. Twin linked template weapons you can re-roll the scatter dice and 2d6 but have to accept the 2nd roll. Is that the best way to interpret it, or am I missing something?

Apologies ifnits been asked before

Cheers

If you have a template weapon (grav gun for IH) and they're near an ammo dump, how does that work?

Ammo dump gives re-rolls of 1. Twin linked template weapons you can re-roll the scatter dice and 2d6 but have to accept the 2nd roll. Is that the best way to interpret it, or am I missing something?

Cheers

It does nothing, because the scatter rule is for BLAST weapons, not TEMPLATE weapons. The only thing it'll give you is the ability to re-roll Gets Hot potentially as that is something you can do when you re-roll to hit rolls of a 1 I believe.

Cheers

It does nothing, because the scatter rule is for BLAST weapons, not TEMPLATE weapons. The only thing it'll give you is the ability to re-roll Gets Hot potentially as that is something you can do when you re-roll to hit rolls of a 1 I believe.

Grav guns are blast though

Cheers

Page 158 Age of Darkness Rulebook, second last paragraph on the left side.

Cheers

Page 158 Age of Darkness Rulebook, second last paragraph on the left side.

Cheers mate