The Flying 15th - Raptors - [Terminators]

I rarely give Likes to WIPs, but your Land Raider Executioner looks GREAT. Tracks turned around so the tank can cross trenches, instead of getting stuck and making the tank bury its bow like a giant metal ostrich; a remote weapon station so a gunner may fire the pintel-mounted weapon without exposing himself to enemy fire; a TURRET-MOUNTED main weapon, able to traverse to engage enemies attacking from the flanks and the rear, as well as elevating to engage those attacking from above...

Why didn't Games Workshop hire YOU, instead of the incompetents responsible for the Repulsor?

I rarely give Likes to WIPs, but your Land Raider Executioner looks GREAT. Tracks turned around so the tank can cross trenches, instead of getting stuck and making the tank bury its bow like a giant metal ostrich; a remote weapon station so a gunner may fire the pintel-mounted weapon without exposing himself to enemy fire; a TURRET-MOUNTED main weapon, able to traverse to engage enemies attacking from the flanks and the rear, as well as elevating to engage those attacking from above...

Why didn't Games Workshop hire YOU, instead of the incompetents responsible for the Repulsor?

Thats some high praise Bjorn, Thank you! Im definatly not a fan of the SM hover tanks, back when they could fly I had originally planed to lean more into the flying aspect which inspired my helicarrier, but now they dont I decided to convert them all back into proper cool tanks. As a hybrid of both designs I do think I fixed the things that I didnt like about both, and may do a second some day.

Dude, dude, DUDE! These make my heart sing. You may be my spirit animal. (Of course not, we all know it's the cosmic wolf, silly) it would be great if each of your marines painted little graffiti symbols on their helmets. You know like the stereotypical vietnam movie soldiers do. "Joker," "animal mother'" full metal jacket, etc)

I think you should switch the Razorback's missile launchers and assault cannons' positions, or the missile exhaust will burn out the turret whenever the weapon is fired- that, or specify the turret mantlet isn't framing missile warheads, but something else, e.g., focusing lens for a laser weapon.

I admit the reinforced armor and the forward assault ramp look cool, though.

I think you should switch the Razorback's missile launchers and assault cannons' positions, or the missile exhaust will burn out the turret whenever the weapon is fired- that, or specify the turret mantlet isn't framing missile warheads, but something else, e.g., focusing lens for a laser weapon.

I admit the reinforced armor and the forward assault ramp look cool, though.

I put an exhaust vent at the ba k of the turret. Im maybe thinking the turret is unmaned to make room for the missiles and machines. Idk was mostly working om rule of cool for the turret portion.

Thanks everyone for the compliments and words of encouragement! My plan Is to have every unit In my Raptors be a conversion. Started with just fixing a ugly flyer now I just like making my units look one of a kind lol.

Newest conversion, Meteor Pattern Razorback.

QAKiB21.jpg

Ace

Bought the new Darkagles patrol, eradicator box and two storm speeders. Not that I need more stuff to add to my paint pile haha. But here are some more WIPs

Hooked on phonics Librarian... Yeah didnt want another chaplain so sue me.

28JbHfm.jpg

Sumo Redemptor

Im41jrW.jpg

And never enough pouches squad.

PrB0dkK.jpg

And thanks War009! The more I do the more I feel myself improving.