The Flying 15th - Raptors - [Terminators]

...I love this. How did you do it? I hate floating tanks, so I'm looking to do something similat

Thanks!

I bought some small monster truck toys and cut off their wheels and glued them on either side of a plasticard tube. Then i used some more plasticard and made the bottom of the gladiator level and glued the axels to the bottom. The large thrusters on the side make it hard to get the back wheels close to the hull so you can either cut them off, or in my case build up some side skirts to cover the gap.

Edited by War of the Eagle

• 1 month later...

...I love this. How did you do it? I hate floating tanks, so I'm looking to do something similat

Thanks!

I bought some small monster truck toys and cut off their wheels and glued them on either side of a plasticard tube. Then i used some more plasticard and made the bottom of the gladiator level and glued the axels to the bottom. The large thrusters on the side make it hard to get the back wheels close to the hull so you can either cut them off, or in my case build up some side skirts to cover the gap.

. Thaaaaaaank you!

• 1 month later...

Love what you are doing with these. Particularly the modified vehicles. Great colours and jungle theme too!

Thanks allot! I really like the Imperal gaurd ascetic and Raptors are the most ImpGaurd you can get with SM. Also like allot of the custom STCs some chapters have like bloodangels I like to think of what my chapter would use.

A couple more pics of stuff ive finished lately.

5uIliL5.jpg

dUSts2A.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great job on the War Machine-looking Prinaris Centurions! Is the Contemptor's Whirlwind missile launcher adjustable for elevation, or is it fixed like a contemporary warship's vertical launching system?

Its fixed, and I do imagined it to work like a vertical launching system. Firing up then arching amd coming down on the target.

• 2 weeks later...