Change to characters and auras

Montoya

I am hoping most of our characters buff tanks and not infantry, maybe that's what our new model is for. They couldn't do the same to us as they have done with SM as it would break our army, we are vehicle based and not infantry.

While it does make the game more balanced (who hasn't faced gunlines 100% covered by rerolls), how hard this hits us will boil down to what is Core.

Big, fast units (flyers, gunboats, chickens) probably won't be, and that's okay since they shouldn't stay back. Our troops section should be Core, and I hope our Onagers as standard gun platform will be too. Cawl + bots might be effective, but considering how one-dimensional and obvious that combo is, I'd guess it won't work in the future.

As long as they at least buff AdMech to be somewhat competitive to compensate the lacking buffs, I'd be fine with that.

Yes, Datasmiths could end up becoming really valuable if the Kastellans can only recieve buffs from them in future. I know it would mean trying to cram another model into our army lists but it seems to combine game and lore a bit better to me.