My Sons of Cretacia

Lestat

After a long hiatus, I've returned to the hallowed halls of B&C with a new found vigour for the Blood Angels angrier cousins - the Flesh Tearers.
I decided to paint the sons of Cretacia, as I wanted to revisit my first ever SM army, but didn't want to just paint more Blood Angels - I wanted a bit of a change, maybe something a little darker, a little bloodier.
And with the new Primaris kits coming soon, I decided to dive head first into the duality of the rage and the thirst.

There is no real plan to build an army, just a need to paint some characterful units, with a few conversions and kitbashes scattered throughout.

I wanted the Tearers to look dark and dirty, so it's a deliberately rough paint job. I'm not going to post everything here in this first post, just a few pics to show you all what I've been doing recently.

Edited by Lestat

Good job on the models. I'm surprised so many have black armor. Do you intend to use the Death Company heavily?

I might have a unit of 10 or so, but want to add in some assault Primaris too - hope they get a jump pack in the new codex :)

Great work on the posing that's a really aggressive looking army! What kind of bases are you thinking?

Going to be on sector mechanicus bases - the industrial looking ones.