Space Marine Chapters with gold power armour scheme?

Kastor Krieg

Just identifying those shown in the Index Astartes Successor Chapter Gallery...

Auric Patricians

Brazen Minotaurs (more of a bronze)

Celestial Lions

Crimson Guard (actually a split scheme - left side gold and right side red)

Emperor's Storm

Golden Gryphons

Minotaurs (more of a bronze)

White Minotaurs

Angels Penitent (definitely not gold)

Angels Resplendant (definitely not gold)

As I said, they're described as wearing golden armour with red and silver trim in Fehervari's stories but the poster (booklet?) from the 7th ed codex, the one where the image you linked came from, gave them a sort of orange scheme. When they became the Angels Penitent they lost the gold and adopted black armour with creeping vine patterns, which is shown on the cover of the short story 'Crown of Thorns'. It's the usual discrepancy between sources but in-universe you could probably chalk it up to multiple chapters with the same name or a similar kind of situation.

The other chapter I was thinking of was the Golden Sons, a BA successor. No art though, and they're just described as wearing black and gold in Devastation of Baal. Their ships are gold and they have gold face-tattoos but it's not a guarantee that their armour is predominantly gold.

EDIT: Actually scratch that about the Angels Resplendent. I recalled something about them having different coloured pauldrons with abstract art but when I checked Requiem Infernal:

“The sentries’ ornate power armour shimmered in the storm light, the sheen never settling on a single hue, as though it were infused with a rainbow. One moment their plates were a burnt orange, the next a rich purple, then a deep blue, each suit rippling synchronously with the others so the squad remained consistent. Tabards of spun gold hung from their waists, matching the gilded crests of their beaked helmets.”

And from 'Crown of Thorns':

No Space Marine in the blue and the gold had ever succumbed to the Black Rage.

And then when I searched a bit more, I found this from a chap who'd interviewed Fehervari:

There is a conflict in their lore. There would be a novel about them in the near future - Rapsody Eternal where the issue would be adressed. In short, initialy they were orange, but at some point in their history they experiensed some transformation and went faaaar away from being traditional Blood Angel Successors. They used differend shades of blue (as this is depicted in Requiem Infernal it is almoust rainbow-like) after that. And even later they became Penitent and change color scheme once again.

[...]

It is not yet written in canon, but last summer I had an opportunity to talk with Peter Fehervari about Resplendent and he said that he wants to adress the issue with their conflicting color scheme that you describe and use it as a part of their characterization for his new novel which would be specificaly about Resplendent.

So this is presumably something that is going to be a feature of the upcoming horror novel about them, Reverie, which was presumably at one point called Rhapsody Eternal.

Edited by Sandlemad