Iron on the inside Iron on the outside also

Arkaniss

Cheers! Yes I'm still happy with the red. I've not made any progress today unfortunately. Got distracted.

I dreamt about Heroes of Might and Magic III last night... and today my cat walked over my keyboard and somehow hit the keys to load the game up :wacko.: It must have been a sign so I had a game of that instead of painting :sweat: So there's a skeleton hero in it called Nagash and the last AI place I captured to win the game was called Abaddon...

So another sign, this time to get back to my hobbying? Ok, universe, I'm listening :laugh.:

One final push to get these Cataphractii finished and then to start work on my Predator. Then I'll have a Forge World mandated break from my IW as the stuff I need/want isn't in stock. I hope it doesn't take too long to come back but I suppose it does give me time to save up.

Cats avatars of the Chaos Gods confirmed :biggrin.:

Finished the Cataphractii :thumbsup: There will be a delay before I start on the Predator as I'm out of the country. Well, assuming I'm allowed to fly and get through customs and all that. It's a bit of a nightmare to travel right now but a break from hobby will be good to recharge the batteries as I've been grinding through IW for a while!

med_gallery_27469_16649_213172.jpg

Thanks all! I will definitely be doing more IW so maybe come back in a couple of weeks and see :biggrin.: I did harbour secret hopes of being able to get the Predator assembled before flying but I won't have time unfortunately. Too much faff to sort out :wacko.: Rest assured the Predator will be started upon my return, and maybe I'll treat myself to some more Cataphractii too... I've decided that you can never have too many. I'll have to source more FW IW Shoulder Pads!

Keep up the hobbying on my behalf until I return :thumbsup: