Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

40k Beyond the Veil pre order a week on Saturday

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,152 posts
Evening/ morning all.

Seems to have been missed but this Sunday will see the Crusade supplement Beyond the Veil announced for pre order a week tomorrow.
(Means an October 3rd release date)

As I've been building and painting up crons I can but hope that we get some necrons to go with the book...

Edited by 01RTB01, 19 September 2020 - 12:24 AM.

• WrathOfTheLion likes this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

WrathOfTheLion

WrathOfTheLion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,751 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, WB & SW
I did see that. I think I will pick it up with some other things. I am interested in the form and price of these expansions, so will see how it is.

I don't think we will see any models, but could be surprised.

sml_gallery_48988_16308_4210.png

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,152 posts

I did see that. I think I will pick it up with some other things. I am interested in the form and price of these expansions, so will see how it is.

I don't think we will see any models, but could be surprised.

As it drops October 3rd and we're due new crons in October I'd be horrified in honesty if there's not something. Even the Indomitus etb kits - Doomstalker etc would be nice.

We can hope?! Especially as sons of behemat are slated for the 17th. If they do them then that gives only 2 other windows before October is out.

As such I'd expect the book plus something announced this Sunday and Cron codex plus stuff the following week. End of the month for marines in those last two slots. (Maybe?!)

Edited by 01RTB01, 19 September 2020 - 02:56 AM.

Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users