Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The_Real_Iron_Hand's army plog

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

The_Real_Iron_Hand

The_Real_Iron_Hand

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands

Apothecary finished: I didn't enjoy paining his model :apart from he base), too many fiddly bits for my liking. I painted him in silver because as my techmarines are metallic red, my librarian is metallic blue,, it just felt right for the apothecary to be metallic white or as close as I could get,#. I do actually have a paler metallic to go over this bu I reached a point where I was sick of the model, i was good enough to game with, and I had too many other things that needed painting to justify spending more time on him.

20201027_151211-743x1024.jpg

IMG_20201027_140458_130-1024x1024.jpg

IMG_20201027_140458_133-1024x1024.jpg

The scroll is blank because I haven't decided on a name yet for any of my character models.

Now to finish batch painting the 10 man Infiltrator squad!

Edited by The_Real_Iron_Hand, 29 October 2020 - 07:53 AM.

• Black Blow Fly, WarriorFish, Bjorn Firewalker and 1 other like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,896 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work on the Apothecary.
  • Black Blow Fly likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

The_Real_Iron_Hand

The_Real_Iron_Hand

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts

It'll be a bit quiet here for a week or so as I'm heading back to Scotland from Cornwall (where my best mate has been assembling things for me). My paints will be sent first and the rest as the transfers are applied and finished. I do have some things to paint at home but they're Lumineth so not for here.

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,928 posts

Looking awesome! :D Here is a belated welcome to the forums brother! :D

• The_Real_Iron_Hand likes this

The_Real_Iron_Hand

The_Real_Iron_Hand

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts

So literally 2 seconds after whining to my partner that all my friends on social media are getting their made to order Indomitus boxes, the postie drops this chonky boi off:

IwhDLb6.jpg

I will definitely have the Bladeguards out of there with these as replacement shields as the current ones don't feel very 'Iron Handsy' if you know what I mean:

u9bOsWo.jpg

Not quite sure what to do with the rest as I really don't need more Iron Hands. I've 'only' got 5k points but that's a lot for someone with 1 hand to transport xD

• Black Blow Fly likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users