Mini Toy's n That

Lord_Borak

Thanks for the responses. I think I might well go for the "two to a 50mm base" then. I'm not going to take them in big units (2 bases of armigers with a Knight Preceptor) so I don't think board control will be a massive deal to small units. Hopefully?

I'll use 2 Helverins to represent a Knight Errant and 2 Helverins to represent a Knight with 2 Gatling Cannons. Thats the best I could think of?

That Torso on its own reminds me of something...

Ah, one who appreciates the classics!

Classic. Don't say Classic. That implies that film came out a long time ago and that would make me feel old. So, stop it.

I'll use 2 Helverins to represent a Knight Errant and 2 Helverins to represent a Knight with 2 Gatling Cannons. Thats the best I could think of?

Use Armiger warsuits from the regular game, to represent full-sized Knights in Adeptus Titanicus?

Ah, one who appreciates the classics!

Classic. Don't say Classic. That implies that film came out a long time ago and that would make me feel old. So, stop it.
Anything made before 2009, is now considered a classic. Note how the idiots promoting the Marvel Cinematic Universe nowadays, kept hailing Black Panther as the "first black superhero movie" despite the fact Wesley Snipes starred in Blade in 1998, and Captain Marvel as the "first female superhero movie" despite the fact Helen Slater starred in Supergirl in 1984.

Yes, I am VERY bitter about this.

Thanks for the responses. I think I might well go for the "two to a 50mm base" then. I'm not going to take them in big units (2 bases of armigers with a Knight Preceptor) so I don't think board control will be a massive deal to small units. Hopefully?

It shouldn't think it would be a massive deal at all, but if your opponent was worried you could always offer to offset with a 10mm deduction to max unit coherency. And I like the idea of keeping it simple with the weapons.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I've had two weeks off since my mad week of shifts! I managed to get the legs done this week! Chuffed to bits they 'only' took me a week lol. Maybe I'll get him done this side of the year? Who knows!!

p3OhzEf.jpg

1w1dqoG.jpg

y7Ct6HY.jpg

And some tiny knights!

OscfcJ8.jpg

Edited by Lord_Borak

Thanks mate. :smile.: I did drop the 2 to a base idea. I wanted to do it but they were pretty cramped even on a 50mm base. No matter what poses I put them i it never seemed to look 'right'. No war machine would get THAT close to it's mate,

Finished off some scenery, objectives and stratagem 'counts as'. Had lots of fun painting all the little details on these (Especially the lenses on the guardsmen's Binoculars') . There's a few more bits of scenery to do so I'll try and get them done this weekend.

Little Landing pad to represent the Bombing run stratagem
GL23sWl.jpg

Forge World Scenery.
AhOFvYH.jpg

Bunkers N' That
JO46sgb.jpg

Some Guard Basilisks to represent Bombardment stratagem and a Praetor to represent the missile stratagem. 
crT7SUz.jpg
74AToP1.jpg
gVelKSb.jpg
Edited by Lord_Borak

Love those basilisks and Praetor. I am in two minds about the “AT becomes Epic” and whether they might spoil the game or just make it difficult for me to keep up. But I’m gonna collect the little tanks no matter what!

To be honest, I don't want it to become EPIC. I'm in it for the Titans and always have been. Even when I played EPIC I just wanted to feild Titans. However, having some small scale stuff on bases or on scenery helps give the Titans a sense of scale. 

What are you printing those on Borak. Those are great prints!

A Voxelab Proxima 6. Simple to use, which is handy because I'm not exactly great with technology. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dallo!

I've been printing stuff off like a mad man. Especially since GW kindly just released rules for Armigers!! So I've painted 5 more of the little fellow. That gives me 6 Helverins and 8 Warglaives. 

I have no idea on the rules as yet but figure they'll come in units of 3 (as that's the set) so I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to pain 1 more Warglaive up. I'll also need to paint up another Preceptor as I'll count them as just normal Knight Errants for now.

The Newbies...
78V3zf8.jpg
3oXrmi2.jpg

So this is my little Knight force as it stands.... I'll probably aim for 1250pts or 1500pts. No idea how many points Armigers are so... who knows what I'll be adding.
UuogBbC.jpg

Where is the Landing platform from, I want to dioramaise my AI Thunderhawk and that looks like it would work.

Also loving all the tiny knights.

Here you go mate. It was a free download.

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/airfield-terrain-adepticus-titanicus

Good looking, plucky little buggers that they are :biggrin.:

Cant wait for them to die in droves!!

• 1 month later...
Ok, I've been quiet but busy!! 

I've printed off a fairly large crashed system ship for Titanicus Terrain. It is still a fair way to completion. I need to do the bridge, finish the 'wings' and add some more interior details. Then base it. It's not a Cobra Destroyer as they'd be abut 3 meters long in AT scale. lol

4tn4rDw.jpg

X1MwskM.jpg

u1Yi1yh.jpg

On top of that I've made another Reaver Titan for my Legio Cariossus. Can anyone else hear the BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ??

coiyVaY.jpg

Also, more to prove that I haven't forgotten about him, I'm half way through finishing the arms for my Warmaster. I'm quite pleased with the plasma coils.

Ys52mFs.jpg

KzTENb7.jpg

It was a 3D file I found on Cults3D. I've seen it a few times on the internet in '40k' scale but it has always been on sale as a kit and ridiculously expensive. I managed to find the file on Cults, shrunk it down to 50% so it fit on my printer and there you go!!

• 3 weeks later...
I managed to get some more work done on my Warmaster. He's essentially done. I just need to add decals, freehand and maybe some weathering in certain areas. Plus neaten up the mistakes that the close up pictures have pointed out to me  :facepalm: 

GNuyacN.jpg

x7kabgB.jpg

JxQhhTh.jpg

z36mkIq.jpg

Shoulder weapons and little AA/Mortars are also magnetised. 

amA1pMW.jpg

D37GMpk.jpg

Oh well. Best get cracking :D