Viability of the big tanks?

Galron

I somehow have ended up with multiple large vehicles that I am converting into battlewagons. I had an old iron warrior land raider lying around and got a supa kannon so now I have a gun wagon with either Da Boomer or just a supa Kannon battlewagon. I have another tank I can easily field as a gunwagon and a killbursta/blasta, plus a another battle wagon I am going to field  with a  Deth Rolla carrying a bunch of Skar Boyz.

As it stands now, how viable will a list with multiple big battle tanks be? Its a lot of points in tanks and I doubt I will commonly use the superheavy guy but it has big guns but not as much fire power in mass than normal ork armies.

The Bonecrusha is a beast with two choices for Kustom Jobs that are both good. (the Forktress and I forget the other one, that gives a flat 6 extra attacks on the charge). Good strength, great WS, and a powerful Marine killer at a flat 2 damage. 

No idea on the shooty ones, but I imagine they are ok. I have a strong feeling that the Battlewagon beats the Gunwagon because shooting twice with 1 gun isn't as great as Open-Topped with a squad of Lootas or more... 

Still digging into 9th with Orks. We'll see how it all goes.