Limited Mega Edition what?

HvitrValdyr

New WarCom article features the upcoming colourised Lone Wolves comic release from Black Library in December.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/09/30/festive-treats-from-black-library/

It also has a teaser at the end for something special. Screams Space Wolf to me. Any thoughts/speculation?

"Okay, Christmas is only in winter across half the world, but you can’t deny there’s a certain tradition connecting snowy vistas and the festive season. This year’s limited mega edition also has a link to the cold, white stuff, as well as grey armour, brutal savagery, and one of the other releases above. That’s all we can say for now – join us next Wednesday to find out more…"

"link to the cold, white stuff, as well as grey armour, brutal savagery, and one of the other releases above. "

So they are finally ushering in my Allfathers Einherjar into the halls of canon chapters". I'd like to thank you all...

On a serious not; last year they released a novella series in December if I remember. Was just sort of 10 novella from 40k and fantasy. So this could be a collection of SW books released at once. BL has had a kick reselling our old books instead of writing new ones recently.

Perhaps it's finally the Wolf-Time and they are releasing Leman Russ this Christmas. Oh could you imagine, my wallet would die a quick and painless death for that!

If that happens I'll make an army with 30 fenris wolves