Limited Mega Edition what?

HvitrValdyr

He's grown a few treads, but I think I see the similarity.

Thought the Wulfen curse would turn him into a Werewolf... obviously not :wink:

99120105082_AMLemanRussDemolisher01.jpg

In all seriousness, I don't see the wolftime any soon, nor do I think the mega edition is a model of any kind, given it's context as a black library announcement.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

I’m with PeteySodës - I’d be good with no more calls for an updated 40K release - personally I don’t think that Guilliman is done well, either through the fluff or the rules, and honestly neither are the Daemon Primarchs (rules-wise) - I don’t think they will be able to improve that for Russ or any other Loyalist Primarchs either, and while I realize that some folks really want their Primarch, but personally I wish GW would just stop. They’ve ruined the mythical side of 40K already IMO, and doing it more just makes it that much worse.

How would everyone feel if what comes out for Russ is a semi-mindless Wolf monstrosity - and before anyone says “GW wouldn’t do that!” - GW was also said to never be willing to bring out a Primarch at all - I don’t think that would be outside the realm of possibility. Who knows...

How would everyone feel if what comes out for Russ is a semi-mindless Wolf monstrosity - and before anyone says “GW wouldn’t do that!” - GW was also said to never be willing to bring out a Primarch at all - I don’t think that would be outside the realm of possibility. Who knows...

... *Melts all my armies model, changes name to Lord Infirmus* I do not recall ever having a SW army.

Presumably this is the long awaited 3rd novel in Chris Wraight's (rather excellent) "Blood of Asaheim" trilogy.

Might be the first of these I actually pick up... assuming that Russ is with me and the scalpers can be bested.

Edited by Vassakov

I have loved everything Chris Wraight has written for BL so hope to get the new novel. I only hope it is presented as a separate purchase from a limited item that we all know is bought immediately by ebay scalpers within seconds of going on sale.

Agreed, I thought Russ' Primarchs entry was tragically under-rated. 

(Primarchs mild spoiler)

That ending duel and recitation of the axes history was a huge chills moment.

Edited by PeteySödes