New Space marine Codex and DA

solarisqc

I believe so, the only restrictions in the base codex are that we cannot have Vanguard or Sternguard veteran squads.

Might wait at least until the SW book comes out though, by then we will know if they do anything strange in the Supplements as far as that goes.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

Losing Intermancy has indeed dropped the value of Librarians for me (especially a Termie Librarian backing Deathwing Knights)

I’ve every confidence we’ll get them back though in our supplement

It's sure we get It back cause the Ezekiel datasheet refers to interromancy Edited by Master Sheol

The Phobos lore isn’t bad for the movement shenanigans, but you need a plethora of actual Phobos units to effectively utilize it.

Our one per game cancel of a psychic power on a DW lord is a good substitute for a Libby; plus I like our chaplain if he gets our old litany back.

I just want to pop in and say that, if anyone hasnt already seen it in practicaluse besides just hearing about it online, Inner Circle is really nice using the grand tournament missions.

Personally, I don't see them nerfing it. Nevertheless, I'm making sure to paint up some Ravenwing units just in case they do when the supplement comes out and I want to have all the bases covered for options. Even if they just make it 1s and 2s fail, that's solid. WS 2+ and the 1+ save on Deathwing Knights is.... great. lol

Need to finish the rest of these terminators for sure.

Edited by Archaeinox

I don't think they'll nerf it to just ones and twos. You could take a chapter tactic for that with a custom successor and then get another one you'd like more than the other half of grim resolve.

So to make it more worthwhile to adhere to doctrine than to take custom successor traits, I think it has to stay that way.

Depends on where, but the ones with sword/shield would definitely work in most places I think. I would be fine with any of them, but the rest won't have the right load out, so others might hang up on that a bit.

Would probably need to stick them on 40mm bases instead of 32mm though.

I would swap out at least the left shoulderpads for Mk 2 pads (from mk iv kit) or mk iii pads to put the 40k deathwing symbol on them if you do.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion