Si Vis Pacis Para Bellum. Something Big (sorta clickbait) :D

space wolf

Yes they are! They are indeed the larger ones! thanks for the compliments.  The GS work really tests my patience...but as they say practice makes perfect, and I hope I will be more patient by the end of all this.

Up next, is two more terminators. I'm kind of proud of the auto cannon.  I made it out of some weird tau battlesuit gun, a teleport homer and some polystyrene.

1yCOE1P.jpg

IrhQzMV.jpg

EBv2JRn.jpg

vULM9Ux.jpg

uA4Z3cf.jpg

bxomcQ3.jpg

GhNyJuR.jpg

MkoZgzj.jpg

C&C Welcome, Thanks for Stopping by!

Gederas: lol, I see what you mean, I imagine it's almost like a bounding thing instead of really running. Kinda like the suits from starship troopers. "On the bounce, you apes!"

Bjorn, thanks man! I'm working on them as quickly as possible. Only have two more left to complete.

Took a break from my terminators, and whipped up this guy--A Master Apothecary.  I'm pretty proud of this guy, as I turned an intercessor, into a what would have been a $35 model.  Let me know what you guys think.

Euacl9m.jpg

GDQ75Va.jpg

oyWrMQW.jpg

97jlbMy.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Majkhel: Thanks, mate! That was truly a nightmare to get it where it is.  I hope when I paint it up, it looks good.

In the mean time, I here is another model I've been working on.  I honestly think its some of my best work...course, the model its based on is sheer dynamite, so I had a lot to work with.  I had to increase the size of this guy's legs and a little at the waist, in order to make this guy primaris sized.  I give you, my work in progress Master of Sanctity.  I hope you guys like it. C&C Welcome, thanks for stopping by!

hY3TWr2.jpg

Lc8I8Z9.jpg

YTLjBXd.jpg

7xHP285.jpg

Ryaltar: Thank you! I'm really happy you think so.  I'm very happy that I was able to save some money, and I think he's gunna turn out great once I paint him...dirty with a lot of blood and stuff.

Baer: Thank you! I'm glad you like it, I think the Chappy turned out pretty well.  the hard part was done fore me...the Dark Apostle is such an excellent model.

Speaking of, the chaplain is done.  I give you

Magister Sanctitas Aulus – Custos Reliquias

wVsSzSX.jpg

Head of the Chaplain Order on the Aquila Umbra, Aulus, is affectionately known, as the Keeper of the Relics.  Aulus sees great value in of tangible evidence of the Chapter’s history.  With limited space aboard the Umbra, Aulus has started storing some of the minor relics within his own warplate.  He views inspiration and guidance as the two most important duties of the Chaplain Corps.  As such, he seeks to make himself a walking, shouting, example of inspiration on the battle field.  Having a penchant for the dramatic, his brothers gather to hear his soaring orations as he recites the wisdom of the Codex Astartes. Charging ahead on any given battlefield, Aulus screams the litanies (which are reverberated through integral speakers in his armor), as he seeks to inspire his brothers to even greater feats of valor.

I am the Hammer,

I am the edge of His Sword,

I am the tip of His Spear,

I am the mail about his Fist,

I am the flight of His Arrows.

I am the right hand of my Emperor,

I am the instrument of His Will,

I am His Sword and He is my Armor,

I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,

I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous.

Let us be His Shield,

Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,

Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,

And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,

In Vengeance be true, in Valor be Strong.

I am the Hammer,

I am the Sword,

I am the Spear,

I am the Shield,

I am the soldier at the End of Time.

4fYW4mR.jpg

Gfau9pS.jpg

zt1pCnC.jpg

DLlJN7Q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bjorn: Thanks! I'm glad you like him.  I'm really happy with him.

I'm really proud of this guy too.  I've been experimenting with using streaking grime.  I want my ultras to looks more grim dark.  Below is the first model I tried it on. Hopefully he looks suitably battleworn and gritty.  C&C welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

Master Apothecary Malcus

4hqCVvY.jpg

Possessing of a serene disposition, brother Malcus silently and dutifully performs his functions on the battlefield.  Never in a hurry, or worried about potential danger, Malcus is the consummate professional.   Because of his masterful skill, Brother Malcus, is loved by all, despite his less than gentle, bedside manner.

“Easy brother, this will only take a moment, but it’s really going to hurt.” *clank, whir, hiss, splatch*

BB4Stlw.jpg?1

pLmw1IW.jpg?1

ZOAzoJS.jpg?1

lhfdDPd.jpg?1

Za2CFGH.jpg?1

5Y8pvuL.jpg

Kolgrim: Thanks mate! Really glad you're diggin' it!

Reinforcements Incoming

According to Sulla’s chronometer, Immitis had been on this accursed planet for over 18 hours, and in that time, Squad Immitis had encountered little significant resistance.  Once his team had set foot off of the Thunderhawk, it wasn’t long before they started taking fire from the hastily deployed defending forces.  “Pathetic,” Sulla thought, as his team advanced through mix of las bolts and stub gun rounds.  ++Pattern Sigma – One ++ Sulla’s vox barked, putting Immitis into a standard skirmish patrol pattern.  Marching through the ruins of the blasted out hive, it would not be long before they reached their objective.  An old Administratum building, it had supposedly been repurposed as a headquarters, by the forces of the evil powers. This ragtag group of traitorous, warp corrupted filth had been ineffectively engaging them haphazardly.  Sulla couldn't believe they had once been an Militarum regiment.  

Bodies exploded into showers of blood and meat as Immitis cut through the cultists with their explosive bolter shells.  Onward they pushed.  ++50 meters to Objective Rally Point.  Cato, Flavius, to the high ground++ voxed Sulla as he pointed to the roof of a building.  Probably a dormatory for the former workers of the Administatum building across the street, the Objective Rally point, would provide a good vantage point for the Objective. ++ORP Clear++ Flavius voxed back.  Minutes later, Immitis was in cover on the roof of the dormitory.  Across the way was the building they were tasked to scour clean.  Bolter fire could be heard off in the distance echoing with the loud CRACK CRACK CRACK denoting other squads advancing to their positions.

Sulla surveyed the approach.  The causeway was cratered and scared with the remains of vehicle wreckage and concrete rubble.  As he scanned the building for a good point of entry, Titus came up over the voxnet. ++Brother Centurion, we need to leave, NOW!++  Sulla, well aware of Titus’ uncanny ability to sense danger, began to give the order to move out, when the front face of the building 35 meters to his left was blown to smithereens.  ++MORTARS++ Julius had voxed.  At this point, Sulla had ordered them back down to the ground level.  BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, the building shook as the more mortar shells hit their target.  Immitis moved swiftly. They needed to get out of the kill zone.  Then Sulla realized, it had been a trap.  As they rushed to get off the “X” they were peppered with hails of gunfire coming from previously unseen cultists hidden in the craters and rubble on causeway.  To make matters worse the mortar shell impacts, were getting closer.

++Forward, Brothers! Attack Pattern GAMMA++  This would see Immitis sprint toward the safety of the Administratum building, the origin of the mortar fire.  Individually, this cultist scum did not pose a threat to the mighty Astartes of the XIIIth.  However, by this point the trap had been sprung, and the traitor scum were pouring out of hidey-holes and disguised defensive positions all around the building.  They would need to move fast to avoid being overcome by the thousands of slug guns and imperial guard surplus lasguns--death by a thousand cuts.

KUCHUNK KUCHUNK, KUCHUNK, KUCHUNK.  "BURN HERETICS!" Boomed a gravelly, mechanical voice.  Orange flashes of light erupted through the smoke and dust just west of their position on the causeway.   Entire groups of cultists melted into a glowing sludge.  Sulla followed the origin of the lights and saw a gargantuan dark silhouette through the haze.  "COME BROTHERS, LET US MAKE WAR!"  One corner of Sulla’s mouth curled into the faintest of smiles underneath his warhelm, as he thought, “Brother Atullus….

PQBEwGJ.jpg

Pearson: Thank you! I think blood for the blood god, worked out nicely.

IS THAT THE MASTER?

Nel smiled at the explosions that followed, the soothing THUMP THUMP of the mortars, positioned overhead on the roof. The filthy imperials, didn’t realize they had fallen into a well laid trap. The Master had been right in thinking they would attack here. Nel couldn’t remember the last time, he had seen such a well laid plan, in fact, Nel couldn’t hardly remember his own name. He had always been the leader of this cult, but he seemed to vaguely remember an after image of himself, from his old life. The life before the Master. He pictured himself, well built, strong in appearance, in a grey uniform with much regalia. The symbols on the uniform meant nothing to him, faded from his memory like so much of his former life. A whisper in the back of his mind told him, that his old name was Colonel. But no matter. The Master, a demi-god of righteousness, resplendent in burgundy power armor, had come, and shown him the true meaning of religion.

Nel marveled at the Master’s ability to foresee the actions of the evil demi-gods in blue. He supposed, when one is as blessed by the four as the Master was, one could achieve almost anything. With Nel’s attention refocusing on the battle at hand, he looked through his binoculars to the building across the causeway. Every now and again through the great clouds of smoke and rockcrete dust, he saw hulking shadows moving swiftly. It wouldn’t be long before the building would be rubble, and they would either be able to pound those wretched giants to dust, or take them down through overwhelming firepower. After all there were hundreds of them.

KUCHUNK KUCHUNK KUCHUNK KUCHUNK echoed off to Nel’s right. As he turned, he could not see much through the haze. He waited, something was coming. KUCHUNK KUCHUNK KUCHUNK KUCHUNK. Suddenly, Nel could make out a beautiful face. Handsome well chiseled features, with marble white skin. This must have been one of the Master’s brothers, coming to oversee the ambush. An eerie orange glow began to accumulate light just off to the left of the face. KUCHUNK KUCHUNK KUCHUNK. As it got closer, Nel realized a bit too late, that the face did not belong to one of his Masters, but to a statue. A statue mounted on a hulking war machine. And that warmachine, spat death.

BROTHER ATULLUS

fIXTDSZ.jpg

One of the greatest warriors on Aquila Umbra, Attulus was a veteran of over 12 campaigns and the Chapter Champion. A brilliant warrior and tactician, Atullus fell, dueling the C’Tan Shard, in an effort to by time for the ultramarines to regroup. Ultimately he was successful in slowing the C’Tan long enough for the battle to be won. Now interred in a walking war machine, Atullus once again seeks to do battle with foes worthy of his skill.

“Onward brothers, war is our life, let us live it to the fullest!”

9UafvJa.jpg

sR0vOQs.jpg

oefpSuY.jpg

oZxbduY.jpg

ASDPmgN.jpg

QcUGQBN.jpg

eMaykpS.jpg

avGKUTb.jpg

What do you guys think? I'm pretty happy with it, and I think the marble effect looks ok. I hope the glowing eyes and the dark line around the neck indicate that the statues head can turn, and there are optics in the eyes. C&C welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

Naryn, Majkhel, Baer:  Thank you guys, I'm happy you guys like it.  I was concerned the marble wouldn't come off as such.  Incidentally that jaw drop emoji always makes me chuckle. lol

For those interested, here is what I've completed so far.

Pvl40DH.jpg

and what I still have to work on

aDoUZCx.jpg

Thanks guys! It turned out better than I thought it was going to.

Though the dread does make me think... "Don't Blink...."

I don't get the reference, lol

Thanks guys! It turned out better than I thought it was going to.

Though the dread does make me think... "Don't Blink...."

I don't get the reference, lol
I do. LOL. Edited by MadGreek